Ben 10 What if Ben...Was A Looney Toons Character!?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Geez Ben calm down." Ben turned and saw the familiar sight of Kevin and Gwen standing atop the crater. Kevin seemed not to care about what was happening but Gwen seemed very very annoyed.

"Yeah doofus calm down so that some of us can enjoy the company of others." She squeezed kevins arm even more tightly despite not breaking her furious gaze at Ben.

"It's not my fault this rock hit me and then this watch latched itself onto my arm." Ben waived his arms at the debris surrounding them and pointed to the watch on his wrist as proof.

"Huh please bet I can take it off no problem." Kevin said walking up to Ben and grabbing his wrist.

"Yeah kevins way stronger than you Ben." Gwen said pointedly. Ben did his best to contain his laughter when Kevin repeatedly failed and flew backwards every time he tried to pry the watch off his wrist.

"That's it, it's time I use my real strength to do this." Kevin said, rolling up his sleeves showing off his defined arms. Gwens bunny eyes transformed into hearts and practically popped out of her head at the sight of Kevin's arms. She nearly fainted but managed to catch herself before falling down.

"Yeah sure kev I'm sure rolling up your sleeves will make a big difference." Ben said, rolling his eyes. Suddenly a rock hit him dead center in his eye causing him to squeal in pain. He looked over with his one good eye towards his cousin who wore a smug smile at Ben's pain.

"Ha nice shot Gwen." Kevin said, giving her a thumbs up." Gwen flushed visibly at this, clearly enjoying being praised by Kevin. Kevinhowever had already turned back around to Ben.

"Listen Ben the sleeves don't give me my power, my power comes from within me." Kevin pointed at his muscular chest.

"Kevin how many times do I have to tell you bouncing pectorals are not a superpower."

Kevin was staring at his bouncing pecs as ben spoke before snapping back to attention at Bens comment.

"What no stupid my powers even cooler than these bad boys." he said even more smugly than before.

"Nothing could be cooler than those pecs." Gwen said dreamily her chin resetting on her hand.

"Oh but there is Gwen." kevin said turning to flex his pecs causing Gwens face to become even redder than before.

"Ok enough with the thirst spit it out what's your power?" Ben asked sarcastically not believing Kevins bold statement.

"You see Ben I have rare mutant powers that no other wolves-"

"Fox"

Ben corrected.

"Not the point anyways I got powers no one else has."

Ben rolled his eyes for the 8th time that day.

"And just how did you get these powers and how are they gonna get this watch off?"

Kevin smiled, "I'm glad you asked, let me tell you all about these powers in a short, brief, reasonably backstory."

Seven Hours later...

But then it turned out that it was all a trick and I had been mind controlled by this evil human squid and that secretly my father had died years ago abandoning me to the wolf who I had a bunch of crazy adventures with before he taught me how to manipulate energy." Kevin said proudly putting his fist on his chest.

Gwen shook herself awake after hearing Kevin finish and began clapping wildly.

Ben meanwhile had too many questions about this supposed short and reasonable backstory none of which he expected would get satisfying answers.