" Nahi ,i came in for sadhguruvar meditation at the brahmakumaris!You know I can't miss that ,plus you left the venue in such haste that I had to come check upon you. I was worried , for you!" ,she spoke filling his glass with fresh home made juice.

"Sharda  nahi hai ? Did you prepare the breakfast?", he questioned as she served both him and herself some chapati with homegrown sabzi.

"Hai na! But I thought I should make some for my son.Do you remember how you would cling to.me while I made these when you were a little boy."

"Yeah ! And you would all day long just complain about that", he remarked ,chuckling. Those were the fondest days of his life. He had pretty much been a mamma's boy all his life, hanging around her ,playing with her .

"So are you sorted out with whatever work you had?"

He raised his head ,looking up ,second guessing if she had any clue of what had happened in real," kuch khaas nahi, it wasn't anything major ,just a worker slipped and broke his leg.The rest is all fine!",he lied hoping that she would buy.

"You shouldn't have gone all alone, I was worried , this construction work is scary. All sorts of people are involved in it!"

"Relax ,mom ! Kuch nahi hoga ,I am fine!", he knew she wasn't lying on this one.He was the closest she was to . Her little boy .She had raised him ,so perfectly with so much love ,that it filled his heart with warmth.After having lost his father, the family had taken a hit, the business struggling initially, before Rita helped Siddharth to take a grip of it all.She wasn't professionally trained ,but she was clever and wiser .

"Siddharth, tu hi hai mere paas ! Pata hai na yeh?",she questioned him teary eyed.

He looked at her ,bewildered.
"Hey ! Mom ." He said getting up walking to her ,holding her in his arm.
"Mom ! Look at me " ,he said raising her face to him ," I love you , and I am okay! Bilkul thik.", he said kissing her forehead.

A part of his heart pained ,seeing her like that .He didn't like the fact that he had lied to her , and that it had been a reason for her being all worried up .She had seen difficult times,she had lost her mother as a child and then her father as a teenager, eventually when life had began to settle in she lost a husband whom she loved dedicatedly ! She looked brave and bold ,but she had her own share of pain and despair.She knew what loneliness did to people and she hoped that her son won't end up like her ,lonely .

Rita was a delicate woman ,with hair silvered in sun.She knew life and she knew herself and her children way too well.She had not for a nanosecond liked all that she had  seen.Seeing her son ,like that with a someone ,while his fiance stayed back at her home ,wasn't the paragon ,she had asked her for.But , it was silly to think that she could have a talk with him ,over that.No that would cross the boundaries she had with her son had . Moreover, she needed to know who that girl was!

"Hey!", Shehnaaz spoke walking to Sahib as they walked to the place wedding was taking place.

She had dressed up in beautiful yellow color lehnga ,looking radiant as the sun itself.

" seems yellow is thoroughly your color!", he complimented ,putting the misplaced maang teeka back on place.Her expression stiffed to it.

"Sah...let me .I can do it!", she answered back.

"Still angry ?", he whispered close.

"Kyu?"

"Last night ! The way you left , and were no were to be seen during jaago "

"Oh! Naah ,that's fine. I was really tired so I overslept." ,she spoke pouting her lips, breaking into a blissful smile.