Out of reflex her arms shot out to grab onto the something in front of her and when she opened her eyes she was staring at Carmine eyes.

Mia's small frame was hovering Kai's with her arms holding on to the seat he was seating on stopping her to completely fall on Kai who himself seemed a little startled to see a pair of blue eyes looking at him.

"We're okay huh," Ray mumbled in relief, they had yet to see Kai and Mia in a very compromising position, Kai quickly grabbed onto Mia's shoulder using her as a support to stand up before guiding her to sit on the seat he was just sitting on.

"We're stuck, go see if the driver's okay, I'm going to check out the navigator cabin," Kai commanded Ray who nodded before rushing off, before Kai himself went he looked at Mia with sharp eyes, "And you sit tight," Mia weakly nodded her head.

It took them some time before both Ray and Kai came back saying that there was no trace of either the Driver not the Navigator.

"Is this supposed to be some kind of practical joke guys," Max asked. He was a little unsure, "I didn't know Kai was able to make a joke at all." Tyson commented his voice was laced with humour.

Suddenly the lights went out, "Good one huh guys?" Kai said sarcastically, "Fine we get it it's not you, now stop quarrelling like kids," Mia scolded them.

The team then rushed out of the train, "Why would the train stop here and where is here anyway and what about my free meal?" Tyson complained as Mia facepalmed, "Is the meal all you care about Tyson?"

"Hello boys," Suddenly a voice said, "Welcome to our favourite spot in the darkness." The creepy dude said.

"Ah not again," Mia groaned, was it so hard for people to just let her have her tour?

"And there's more than one I bet they're just as weird," Max added looking at the creepy trio, "Well boys how about a challenge?" The middle one asked, well so they weren't interested in Mia, good for her she supposed.

"Hold up intros first," Tyson shot back, leaving it to him to argue with creeps, "How rude of me my name is Sanguinx," The creep in the middle said, Mia would rather call him Creep number 1.

"And I'm his little brother, I'm Lupinex," The one next to creep 1 said, Mia named him creep number 2. "And let me guess your Zombinex," Mia said dryly looking at Creep number 3.

"Actually my name among humankind has always been Zom," The third one said, "How original," Mia said unamused.

"Are you guys trying to say that you're a bunch of monsters or something?" Ray questioned, referring back to his previous statement. "That's exactly what we are trying to say, we are the dark bladers." The Creep confirmed.

"We don't spin with freaks like you," Tyson countered, "Tyson help!" Mia turned to look that a fourth creep had Kenny in his hold, "Something tells me you'll change your mind."

"Kenny!"

"Stay Human! Your friend is unhurt and will remain unhurt in the clutches of Cenotaph-" The fourth creep's voice blurred a bit as Mia's foot swiped right off his head. The said girl stumbled surprised at the fact that her leg had passed right through his head.

"Don't even try," Sanguinx hissed as Cenotaph tightened his hold on Kenney making the boy yell out, "Alright! one match then you let him go," Tyson tried bargaining.

"This one thinks he can bargain with us," Those Creeps chuckled before they pulled out their beyblades, "Very well one match if you win the one you call chief will be free if we win well that's up to us do you accept our fair proposal then bladebreakers?"

'How do they know our team name?' Kai thought as he clenched his fist.

"Why don't you guys just leave us alone?!" Ray questioned in frustration, "It's too late for that we have chosen the tall one as your challenger," Sanguinx said pointing towards Kai.

"Huh, Not me," Kai grumbled folding his arms, "Afraid?"

"I'm not afraid of you sideshow freaks," The Captain bit back, "So foolish, your little friend is counting on you to save him," Cenotaph threatened as Kenny gasped though Kai really seemed unfazed.

"Yeah sure, enjoy your home cooked Kenny burgers," Kai said nonchalantly, Mia narrowed her eyes at him, "Seriously?!" Though Kai remained unfazed and ignored her.

"Forget about Kai I'm ready to fight you grave yard freaks!" Tyson announced as Max and Ray backed him up, the trio then proceeded to engage the creeps in a battle all while Kai stood in the corner.

Though if Mia thought that the creeps were creepy now, her opinion changed when they unleashed their big beast who were monsters just like them.

Tyson, Max and Ray were being overpowered by those monsters when Kenny remembered the movie they had been watching previously in the train.

"I know how to beat them!" Kenny exclaimed as Tyson cheered, it was clear who the brains of the group was, "Way to go! Lay it on me Chief!"

Kenny then proceeded to explain each monster's flaw to them which helped the bladebreakers defeat the creeps bladers.

"Dawn! Oceanic Operetta!" A wave of water washed over Cenotaph drenching him, making him wail out and let go of Kenny, The said beyblade that emitted Dawn landed in Mia's palm as she smirked, "Just because I can't do physical damage doesn't mean Dawn can't."

Suddenly sirens roared as frustration crossed the Creepy Blader's faces, "You've won this time but we shall meet again in another country." The figures retreated into the darkness just as flashlights flashed and the train's safety department members came, questions in their stead.

"Are you kids alright? What's going on here and who is driving the Train?"

"Well it's a long story..."

All of them then piled into the emergency van, Tyson, Max and Ray on one side and Kai, Mia and Kenney on the other side. Throughout the whole ordeal Kai remained grumpy.

"We still have to focus on the championship matches but we have to remember there are monsters waiting to steal our bit beasts, we can do it. We've won championships and stayed together through all the hard times." Chief explained his tone laced with motivation.

"You said it chief, no one's gonna mess with the Bladebreakers," Tyson promised as he looked at his blade, "Do want you guys have to and I'll help you no questions asked as long as I can go sightseeing I'm good," Mia grinned holding up a peace sign.

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●