Chapter 34: Reality (5)

ابدأ من البداية

"If I lied then I'm your grandson." Cheng Zhi Chu snorted.

"Damn, okay. I couldn't tell but you're really amazing."

Seeing his look of seriousness, Li Dong smiled deviously and nudged him with his elbow: "Why don't you let this brother see a photo of her? Why, afraid that I'll go and steal her? Don't worry, I only love my wife. Even if your girlfriend is a fairy, I won't be tempted."

"Let's worry about the photo later."

Cheng Zhi Chu waved his hand and was too embarrassed to say that he didn't actually have Gu Zhen's photo: "What should I give her?"

"Based on your description, she seems like a mature and well-mannered beauty, right? Hmmm......I think it might be safest giving her a lipstick. Others, she might not necessarily like." Li Dong said, "As for what brand and what color, I'll help you ask my wife."

He sent a few messages to his girlfriend and, while he waited for her reply, he suddenly thought of a question: "Hey, which school does your girlfriend go to? Are you from the same school?"

"Mmm......In any case, we're not from the same school."

His had already received his acceptance letter and Cheng Zhi Chu had successfully enrolled into his desired D University. Gu Zhen said that she isn't from D University, but she strangely never mentioned which school she was from.

Li Dong looked at him suspiciously. He felt that Cheng Zhi Chu seemed to be acting a little strange and became suspicious. He asked Cheng Zhi Chu a few more questions and they were all answered vaguely, like he didn't know much.

"..........Say," Li Dong couldn't help himself, "Cheng Zi, I don't mean to be rude but don't you think you might have been cheated? Why won't she tell you anything?"

"I don't know why she won't tell me anything. Maybe she is hiding some things, but she won't lie to me. She has never asked me for money or asked me to do anything for her."

"Hey, my silly brother." Li Dong insisted sternly, "You're too naïve. She may just be waiting for the moment to strike!"

".........She's not a liar."

Cheng Zhi Chu pursed his lips. He naturally wasn't happy when his girlfriend is being suspected but he also understood that Li Dong was saying those things in his best interest, so he didn't get angry. He again tried to explain to Li Dong.

"I didn't mention it earlier but the first time I met her was at my school. It was just after the university entrance exams and she was helping a friend out by cosplaying Melissa. At that time, I suffered from low blood sugar and nearly fainted and she happened to help me out when she passed by. What kind of liar would do good deeds while dressed like that?"

".......Wait. Melissa's cosplay? It was just after the university entrance exam?" Li Dong opened his mouth. "Cheng Zi, you go to D University, right?"

"Yes." Cheng Zhi Chu answered.

Li Dong's tone didn't sound right: "............Is your girlfriend called Gu Zhen?"

"How did you kno——–"

Cheng Zhi Chu showed a surprised expression. Before he was able to finish his sentence, he saw Li Dong's expression suddenly change. With a 'bang ' he suddenly stood up and almost knocked over the beer bottles on the table.

"Cheng Zi, you were tricked!! "

Li Dong grabbed Cheng Zhi Chu's shoulder and said in a very anxious tone: "That fucker is Gu Zhen! That Gu Zhen! The student council president of the financial department at A University! —— Fuck, you won't understand if I say it like this."