If you’re wondering why they’re all escape skills, it’s because I lack the necessary attack and defence abilities. I wanted to live longer because I was a character with poor survival skills, so I only learned survival techniques.

I rarely used them after becoming a veteran, but they might come in handy now that the game is a reality.

But not just yet. There is one item that is more important for the [episode] progress right now.

‘Copper Glasses.’ (T/N 1)

A word that is particularly familiar to men  –

When I was serving on active duty, I once was cursed at by the company commander because someone created a secret folder of copper glasses on my administrative team’s computer.

“Did you put porn in here? What’s the password? Give it to me now!”

“It’s not me.”

“This is really killing me! Do you want disciplinary action?”

“I really don’t know…”

Those desperate cries were still fresh in my mind. I felt wronged and resentful because I had never really created such a folder.

However, it was discovered that the folder was created by an administration official and contained highly confidential information. When the facts were revealed, I was forced to withdraw.

Since then, I have always used ‘copper glasses’ to save the information or take notes no matter what game I play.

[…After a system review, it is judged that it’s possible.]

As soon as I saw the confirmation message, I clenched my fists tightly.

‘Good. Do that.”

[Item: Copper Glasses] Phenomenon Analysis, Summary, Information Retrieval, Telescope, Infrared Perspective, Night Perspective… so on, all functions will be deleted.]

Tuk! Round glasses with a black border fell on my palm. Even if I care about fashion, it was pleasant in its own way since it was based on the design used by celebrities.

All major functions were removed after the downgrade, but the most important function still remained.

〈Copper Glasses>

* Grade: –

*Description: Do you remember what you had for dinner yesterday? Did you immediately forget the account number you just heard? Don’t worry! These glasses remember everything you have seen, heard, and read!

* Special Features

▶Copper Glasses Folder

▶ Seal

* It is activated by consuming your heart.

It was impossible to recall and read information about monsters I had successfully hunted or knowledge I had gained in the game Aether World. What if I forget? I need to return to the map and read it again.

Where did the materials come from, which characters I interacted with, and what contributions I made to the kingdom?

Nothing of the sort was provided.

So, players developed top-level systems like these copper glass to store information.

And there’s only one reason I got these glasses now.

” I forgot most of the game’s information. “

“What item did I obtain from a specific hunting ground, or what type of rare item did I obtain from a specific dungeon, and so on. All of this important information was documented.