A new person?

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Picture not mine, it's by AshNoon on Twitter. Go support them!

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Things you should know:
"Sup." - Cashier
"Hello there!" - Dummy
"Hi." - Straphine (Straphy/Straph for short)
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hello." - Kaffrine (Kaff for short)
'Can anybody hear me..? Help...please.....' - thinking/in a characters mind

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Warning!:  
•swears
•mentions of being abandoned

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

It has been 3 weeks since Get A Snack At 4 AM:SnackCore had been finished.

Player had been on the game daily, trying to get all the secret and extra trophyes. The most recent one was "The Man That Speaks In Hands". They had named this man "MM" wich stands for "Mystery Man".

But recently...they had not been online that much. Resulting in the vessel that they use to interact with everyone not waking up.

Dummy was worried. So was Cashier, but he didn't want to recognize it.

"Ughh... What the hell. Where is that kid? He's been missing since forever." said Cashier, with a bunch of boredom noticable in his tone.
"They. Player doesn't have a gender. And even if they did, they probably can't tell it to us. But you are right, they have been missing for a while... I wonder what happend to them?"
"Who cares? They probably just got caught eatin chips or somethin'..."
"For like 5 years? Come on Cash, that can't be it. They can't do the same thing over and over and over again unless something is given to them. Like a trophy of some kind!" for some reason, the little happy tone at the end of Dummys dialouge made the cashier annoyed.
"Well then, how about we go see 'em? It can't be that bad right?"
"No, it surely can't be that bad, but can you move out of your little spot?" asked Dummy, pretty curious.
"Yeah, I can. We are gonna ignore the fact that this should be imposible, since I'm nothing but a cashier and my code strait up doesn't allow me to move from here."
"We will forever ignore it."

'•×•'•×•'•×•'•×•'•×•'•×•'
A little time skip to when they got to our house brought to you by SW meeting Gaster in the void:
'•×•'•×•'•×•'•×•'•×•'•×•'

"Ok, we're here. We should be careful, so we don't wake their dad up."
"Oh come on, their dad won't wake up until they hear the sound of chips. I'm 100% sure not even the siren from the Fire Ending woke him up." Dummy said that with confidence. Cash hated when Dummy was confident in himself while doing dumb shit like this.

Once they where inside, they looked for Players bedroom, wich proved to be easier said than done, since Dummy kept getting distracted.

"Ooooo look at their TV! Hey Cash can we take it?? Wait no nevermind, I want their food!"
"1. We can't take their TV, that would be stealing. 2. You already have food at the Convinience Store, ya don't need the food from Player."

Cashier was starting to get annoyed, but luckly they managed to find the bedroom before Dummy decided to get the hole frikin house (lmfao).

"There you are, ya little bitch. Ya think you can just ignore us?" Cashier said, while walking closer to the empty vessel.

"Come on, get up! We both know you're awake." But, it was empty. No-one was there to make it wake up.

"Cash come on, they're sleeping. Maybe they just need some free time. Or they are trying to fix that sleeping scheduele problem of theirs?" Dummy knew that the Player needed to be online for them to ever wake up, but he secretly hoped that that would not be the case.