"Angry Cuddles" (Fluff)

(This is a quick test for other stories in the future! Enjoy!)

It has already been a hard day for the Negative Guaridian. When he got home all he wanted to do is just attack something.

Nightmare had entered his room and plopped down on his bed making a loud groan

"What a fucking day.".

A certain skeleton by the name of Killer slightly opened the door and Peeked in.

"Hey boss! Your home early!"

"What do you want killer." Nightmare turned his skull to the side looking at Killer.

"I just came to come see ya, that's all." Killer gave the stupid smirk he'd always have.

Nightmare rolled his eye sitting up on his bed.

"C'mere for a second."

Killer had gone over "Hm?"

Nightmare had grab a hold of Killer and dragged him onto his bed making small grumbles as he hugged onto him.

Killer had snickered a bit "Awee is the grumpy Noot-noot wanting to cuddle?"

"Shut it.." The negative one shoved his face into the others chest.

"Pft- Alright." Killer gave him a peck on the skull as he rubbed his back.

Nightmare relaxed in his touch but Killer knew he was still a little grumpy.

"Ya wanna lay down Nighty? It's better than sitting up."

He looked down at the already sleeping skeleton.

"I'll take that as a yes then." He chuckled.

Killer than began to lay Nm down and then laid beside him, big spooning him.

"Night, boss."

Tada! It's done! I really enjoyed writing this!