||ⓜⓔⓣⓐⓛ ⓐⓡⓜⓢ||

warnings : loss of limb. mild mentions of violence

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

y/n pov

Me and the mandalorian start our venture, weaving through the people in the market area, most of them simply minding their own business.

"So." I start. "Is it true you can't take off the bucket?" I asked him.

He doesn't respond. Surprise surprise. He starts walking faster and I roll my eyes at his way of responding. We are near a dark alleyway, and I have a feeling that our destination is probably in there. So I quickly skip ahead in front of the tin can as soon as we enter the alley, which has a.. Things sitting down on the ground.

"I'm actually curious, dude." I begin again. I just hear him sigh and try to walk around me. I put my arms up in a t-pose, to block him. "It's a yes or no question, plus I've been told that if mandalorians take off their helmets their heads will explode." I say putting my arms down.

"Surely you can't be serious." he begins. "No. our heads will not explode, you shouldn't believe everything you hear."

"Was it that hard? Really? You could've just said 'yes' and move on." I say as we start walking down the alley again. "And don't call me surely." I say with a cheeky grin. I notice the mandalorian stop for a moment before sighing and shaking his head before moving again.

"You are a weird kid."

"Yea, I get that a lot."

We go down a couple steps, and we end up at a door, which the mandalorian knocks on. Which then leads to a little camera droid thing to pop out of the wall and speak the same language I don't know, but of course tin can do so he takes out a card and lets the droid scan it. It says something again before going back into the wall before the door slides open.

"This is some creepy shit. Are you sure we wont get murdered or something in there?" I asked for the tin can jokingly.

"Hopefully you will."

"Ouch." I answered him, still smiling. "Ya know, this job might actually not be that bad, everyone else i meet has a shit sense of humor."

He nods in acknowledgement that he heard me before leading me through the door, into a dark hallway, which gets even more dark when the door slides closed.

A droid then leads us towards a room with storm troopers inside, and an old looking man sitting at a table. The slight smile I still had on my face dropped, I have a bad feeling about this place. It's making my stomach feel like there's butterflies in it. And not in a good way.

The troopers at the sides of me and Mando eye us warily, as if we are going to attack them. I saw them glance at my metal arm before I turned so it was behind me.

I scoff, when the man starts to speak. "Greef karga said you two were coming." me and mando look at each other before slowly walking towards the old man.

"What did he say?" mando asks him. "He said you were the best in the parsec." he starts. "And that the girl is a close second." he finishes his thought, while pointing at me. I'm only half listening, since I'm a bit busy having a staring contest with one of the storm troopers. Thankfully he looks away first, and the corner of my mouth twitches upwards for a moment before i turn my attention back to the conversation.

Except I was a bit late, because I happened to tune in during some weird standoff. I tense my shoulders and look towards the mandalorian, which has a gun pointed at a timid looking man who begins to speak.

"I-im sorry- i d-didnt mean-." he stutters. I scoff lightly and shake my head, looking down at my feet.

"Please excuse his lack of decorum." the old man says. "His enthusiasm outweighs his discretion. Please lower your blaster."