"Don't be silly." There was never a moment when Ada doubted that the woman next to her was Polly Gray's daughter. They were so alike. The same glare, the same selflessness, the same walk, the same caring nature.

She was every good part of Polly but every bad part of her father. Ada didn't remember much about her aunt's husband but she had heard stories from family members while they were pissed drunk.

"Karl isn't work, you don't have to worry about burdening me with work. I'm the one burdening you, barging in here." She smiled at Ada. And Karl came in, hugging his mother's legs, "and plus, Karl is less work than Carissa."

With that, Ada hit her arm, giving her a scowl before turning to his son, "Well you know her, loves to put on a dramatic show." She defended.

The little girl once lay at the bottom of the stairs for lord knows how long with jam smeared across her face, the stairs and walls. Maggie had came home to a 'bloodbath'. She did this just so she didn't have to go to church.

Ada laughed, lifting Karl to her hip, "Thank you, Mags." She muttered, as Karl her his head on the woman's shoulder.

Ada then left with Karl to get ready for work, while Maggie carried on with the dishes. She made up a list in her head of the errands she had to run.

By the time Maggie finished the dishes, Ada came down the stairs all dressed with Karl on her hip. "I left a shopping list and money there on the table as well as the nanny's number and my work's."

"Okay, now go before you are late." And with that, Ada hugged her before rushing out the door. Karl was sat on the floor played with his toys again. He was dressed so Margaret had to get a move on.

The patients and doctors watched as she ran out of the building. She sprinted around the building before doubling over, throwing up her lunch. She stood up again, looking around for any on-lookers, and thankfully no one saw her.

Another reason for Maggie's sudden visit to London was to see a doctor. Hoping the ones in London would be smarter she had thought. For the past five years or so, she had been prescribed medication for all types of things and recently, her doctor had stopped prescribing things to her. So she ventured to London after some fights with a few doctors and nurses back home.

So now was rushing out of the hospital, away from the dull building and overwhelming smell. She never liked hospitals. Who did? But it made her physically more sick just being near one.

She reached into her pocket, pulling out a blue bottle. She looked again for anyone watching and poured out half of whatever was left in the bottle, onto her the back of her hand.

She knew she shouldn't but she didn't care at that moment in time. Everything just felt better when she was high. She wiped her nose and walked down the streets.

Next thing she knew some had grabbed on to her forearm. "I've been looking for you all mornin'."

"Ah, Thomas, my cousin." She sneered, pulling her arm out of his grip, "only you would discharge yourself in this condition."

"You are my lift home." Tom said. He already knew were the car was. She had stole the family car without anyone knowing. Polly only found out the next morning.