Dale × Fem!Medusa reader

Start from the beginning

I stared in confusion tryna get her to dumb it down "That means that my family is forever doomed, but hey it can sometimes be a blessing ain't that right lucky." She said while scratching under the chin of one of her snaked locs. The tour guide helped me up and shooed me out of the temple "Go on it's getting  quite late and this is considered trespassing." I walked out and looked over my shoulder to see y/n- I think that's her name waving me goodbye with a smirk.

ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ

I fluttered my eyes open and shouted seeing a silhouette in the corner of my cruise hotel room "You left your camera in my room, I believe littering is now a crime." I heard a familiar voice say as my camera was thrown onto my bed
"Y/n?" "The one and only~" she cooed as her eyes and the eyes of her snakes glew, lighting up the corner of the room. I pulled the blanket over myself and gulped "I'm not allowed to leave the island, it would be nice to have a bit of..company~" she climbed onto my bed and I felt her warm breath on my face.

She was so close and I couldn't help but blush "Aa look at your red little cheeks, there the same color as your nose." She complimented and placed her seemingly warm hand on my cheek "Uhm is that a compliment?" I stuttered, she smirked "You're so innocent." She cooed and kissed me on my nose "I'll leave you be for now, your ship doesn't leave until 12 tomorrow have a good night dale~" she threw me a peice of picture and vanished.

I reached over and grabbed the picture while turning on the lamp in my room, I gasped and saw it was a picture of her holding up my head while she smiled brightly and I was dead asleep. I sighed and threw my head back onto the pillow awaiting for tomorrow.

ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵈᵃʸ

I woke up at 7 this morning and went to have breakfast, downstairs "Hey Dale where'd your go? You totally disappeared after we got off the boat." Chip said while taking a sip of his tea "It was a very long day and even longer night." I exclaimed and ran a hand through my hair "You Meet someone?" He asked "Kinda." "What's her name?" He raised his eye brows and smirked at me "Y/n." "Odd that name sounds like an antique." I roll my eyes and make self a coffee.

Once I made my coffee I took a sip and nearly spit it out when I saw someone who looked just like y/n, I went up to then and tapped there shoulder "What are you doing here yo-" "Uhm..?" The girl turned around and it wasn't y/n. Just someone who looks like her "Sorry I thought you were a friend of mine." "No it's fine." She says and walks away, I snapped out of whatever phase I was going through and went back over to Chip.

"That the girl you talking to?" "I wish." I said with a sigh and drank more of my coffee "You feeling okay dale? You're not yourself today." "I'm fine it's just this girl, I only spoke to her for a day and I already miss her." "Is it one of the tour guides? Because they do have to stay here but hey we don't leave until 12 tonight." I nodded "You're right." "I think might go back down for a martini or something I don't know." Chip said "I'll go too." "alright well I'm gonna head back up and freshen up." Chip said and went back up to his room.

I went back down to the island, but of course there weren't many people so it should've been really easy to find her, but unlike nationwide God was not on my side and I couldn't find her. So instead I looked for the tour guide from yesterday "Hey uhm..Daisy right?" I ask "Oh hey it's you." She said with a sleepy smile "Uhm have you seen..her?" "I'm sorry who?" "Y'know the snake girl." I say trying not to use her name "Look sir I-" "Y/n. Have you seen y/n?"

"Oh yeah she's getting her snakes done." She went back to Organizing the shelves at the stop and went to the temple only to see it blocked off "This wasn't here yesterday.." I muttered and looked for another way in, I saw a small hole and climbed up to crawl through it. I squeezed myself down and grunted as I fell "What the fuck?" I heard that voice that drove me insane call out, it was her..Jesus I barley know her and I want her badly.

"Dude you can't just break into random peoples pads like that." "Look who's talking." I rolled my eyes playfully "I had good cause so don't blame me." I chuckled and walked as she gently tucked her snakes within one another like a braid "Does that hurt that?" "Well they don't exactly have bones they just kinda live on my head but they do sense so I do this as gently as I can." She said and flicked a snake in the nose for nipping with another "Stop it Jorge." She demanded.

"Anyway, what brings you to see me..again?" "I uhm..You." I blushed "You came to see me? Why? You think I'm pretty?" I felt the heat in my face become hotter as she leaned closer to be "Hell yeah..I mean! You're very pretty for a- uhm!" I panicked and I heard her chuckle "Relax I think you're pretty handsome as well." I reached up to touch her cheek but she swatted my hand away "Careful I bite~" she cooed.

"I did it yesterday." "Because I was asleep, I sleep slither bad habit." She openly admitted." I felt my cheeks warm up as she talked to me "Y'know if I were allowed to leave this island the person I'd go home with is you." She booped my red nose and I blushed madly "Glad you openly admitted that." I Saud with a chuckle "Yeah..Well outside of the Island you guys have this thing called a one night stand right?" "Yeah it mainly happens when you're drunk but I guess people do it sober.."

I trailed off and blushed as she inched closer to me and cupped my chin "Don't worry, I won't bite..not this time~" she cooed and leaned in for a kiss.

Well this is one way to start off a morning..

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝
ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ