30."merry christmas neighbors"

Start from the beginning

he was mad.was he really mad though?quite sad actually.he doesn't wanna lose her especially if she cheated on him.

what did she do with the other person?oh yea he hated this,mhm.what if she kissed someone else?or even hooked up with someone else?no he doesn't think so.

besides she did say she is saving it for someone special which probably is him.but they haven't done that.

wait,where the fuck are his thoughts taking him she's not cheating what.

okay matt,just stop being stupid and have trust in her.

oh she looked so pretty.he couldn't not snuggle into her.fuck,she smells kind of weird,again,you could say like a men's office or something.he couldn't put his hand on.

just ignore it matt

he got away from her and sat himself next to her,leaning himself on the board of the bed.

he mindlessly scrolled on instagram until he saw a post she made.

aleriawatson

liked by matthewsturniolo,yungpleit,and 355,002others matt posted on his youtube

matt posted on his youtube.so proud of this boy,and for how he is with his anxiety.as a person who gets to be with him everyday,and has been for 19years!im so proud of how he has developed from his anxiety,and how extremely proud i am of his improvement.he has made my life a hundred times better,i love him.and this video was so comforting to many including me and matt honestly helped me with my anxiety a lot.i'm forever grateful for him,@matthew.sturniolo i love you pretty boy.

matthew.sturniolo:i love you al

aleriasgf:this is so cute.i'm sobbing.

nicolassturniolo:bye.i need someone like this.
|_christophersturniolo:i mean...u have malcolm
|_iimlxst:he's right💔

alahna111:well...at least there is my ex😜
|_ellianaroberts:i thought we talked abt this?

and many more
———————————————

"matt?"aleria said.he loved the way she says his name.he loved her.

"mhm?"he turned to face her "i missed you"she added "i missed you"he gave her a fast kiss

"can we cuddle?"she suggested "yes of course"and they did.

he pulled her into him,and wrapped himself around her.they were each others comfort place,and not in a million chance would they give it up for the world.

oh how peaceful the sleep was.no,matt was awoke because of the noise and to make it better aleria wasn't fucking there,great.

couldn't they just fucking stop with the noise?matt's head was ringing,he could really use some silence you know?