Chapter 34 - H0ly Fvck

Comenzar desde el principio

"Oh don't worry, i can't wait to get a taste of you. Now spread your legs" she orders me.

She starts sucking my creases first, then put her tongue in my clit playing with my g spot
"Oh fuck, yeah like this baby- oh shit t-that's so good" i grab the sheet and bite my lips with pleasure
"I want you to scream, i want everyone hear you"
She moves her tongue in small circles, pushing it up and down.
"Holy fuck, yes please, don't s-stop-oh God"
"Scream Elizabeth, tell everyone how much you like all of this" she says
"Ah- yes- oh god yes i like it so much"
"You tasty so good baby" every damn move she makes with that fucking mouth of hers is pure pleasure.
I put my hand on her head, pulling her hair and pushing her even further into me.
"Yes, yes fuck me like that" i scream so louder that everyone can hear me in this moment.
"Please honey, faste-oh yes faster like this, i need to come"
"Come on baby, come on my mouth" that sentence is enough for me to reach the last act.
"Honey i-i'm about to c-come-"

A noise makes me wake up.
That fucking alarm clock.
Fuck it was just a dream.

I look down feeling something under there, i find myself with my hand on my completely wet pussy.
Did i- i just, i mean, just touched myself dreaming of her?
Did i really just dream of me and y/n having sex?
This is so embarrassing and weird, i mean i just dreamed of me and a student of mine.
I'll never be able to look her in the eye the same way again without blushing.

God Lizzie what is wrong with you, why are you getting carried away in all of this? I'm acting like a hormonal girl rather than the mature adult i should be.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water to wake up from what just happened.
All i do is think about her and how realistic that dream was.
I dress in a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans and go downstairs to have breakfast.

I greet some of my students and then i see Scarlett sitting at the table with my friends
waving me to join them and so I do.
"Good morning sleepyhead, from those dark circles under your eyes it almost seems like you had a wild night" she says jokingly
"I remind you that i'm alone in the room Scar" i say even though my face is on fire.
"Oh so you had a wild night with yourself" she winks at me, god it's so embarrassing.
"I'm going to get some food" i say and walk away, pretending nothing happened but in all this i can't help but notice Hailee's eyes on me as she sits a few chairs away from where Scarlett and i are.

What the hell does she want from me?

I approach the buffet table and start filling my plate with random food without realizing what i'm taking, my head does nothing but remember that dream and i only think about that.
"Someone is very hungry this morning" a voice wakes me up and brings me back to concentrate on my plate which is overwhelmed with food.
I raise my head and see in front of me, on the other side of the table y/n smiling at me.
I observe her and she's really beautiful even with a simple outfit like this, her hair pulled back in a messy ponytail and her face from just woken up.

Your outfit: