• 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐈𝐈 •

Começar do início

11-year-old Dahliah searched through her pencil case, looking for a pen. The clinking and shuffling sound alerted a boy next to her.

He was far to shy to say anything, so he just passed over his spare pen when she wasn't looking.

Dahliah let out a sigh of frustration, not being able to find a pen the one time she needed one.

Her eyes then shifted to a black pen that sat on her desk that wasn't there before. She looked over to Eli who was sitting next to her and saw him look away shyly.

On the pen was a label written ELI.M so she knew it was him. Dahliah smiled at the boy in gratitude, but then felt a stabbing pain in her knee.

'No no not again!' Dahliah thought and shut her eyes once again, fighting whatever memory was coming back to haunt her.

~

15-year-old Dahliah sat in the school library, going over revision for a science test. She murmured the phrases she would need to remember, helping her revise.

A ping sound went off from her phone as she mentally cursed for not putting silent mode on. She checked her phone and her whole demeanour shifted.

It was a Snapchat text, sent to everyone and their mother practically. It read very clearly, 'I hate feeling unsafe at school. I'm so uncomfortable with lesbos like Dahliah James walking around. Stay safe y'all 💗💗'

Dahliah shut her book and rushed to the bathroom. She slammed the stall shut and sat on the toilet seat. Dahliah then hugged knees to her chest, sobbing as quietly as she could.

Her identity was ripped away from her, told to the world like it was any of their business. Sobs racked her body and she was scared to ever leave the bathroom she had curled herself  in.

When Dahliah lifted her head from her knees, she saw blood dripping down to her ankles, coming from her knee.

It was too much, so she shut her eyes to shut the world out.

~

Sixteen-year-old Dahliah was laying on her bed, talking to Tory. They were discussing music and were arguing.

"Taylor Swift is the music industry, you cannot disagree." Dahliah told Tory in a horrible Russian accent, smiling and pointing an accusing finger at her.

"Nuh-uh, Billie Eilish is the future." Tory replied in an equally bad French accent, laughing as she hugged a pillow to her chest.

It was 1:30am at one of the pairs many sleepovers and they were arguing, per usual.

"I love Billie, but Taylor is the blueprint and an artist. I'm right because I have the last sour worm so." Dahliah told Tory, shrugging her shoulders in victory and biting into the last sour worm.

Tory gaped at the girl, stunned at her audacity. She loved sour worms more than anything and Dahliah took it from her. It meant war.

Tory took her pillow and whacked it hard across Dahliah's stomach. They were both laughing too much to continue, so Tory laid on the pillow as she got the last of her laughs out.

Dahliah was giggling as she looked at Tory who still had her head buried in the pillow. She smiled lovingly, taking in the sound of her sweet laughter.

Tory lifted her head and looked at her with tears in her eyes and a sorrow expression on her face. She had a bruise on her lip and temple as well as a cut on her lip and eyebrow.

Dahliah looked at her worried as a tear slipped out of her beautiful eyes. She was breathing unevenly and it was scaring the hell out of Dahliah.

"I-I'm so sorry. It's all my fault." She got out, burying her head into the palms of her hands. Dahliah was confused and used her hands to sit up.

There was blood on them.

Dahliah felt the back of her head and her eyes widened at the crimson liquid coming from the back of her head. Her eyes then looked in horror at her knee, blood seeping from the damage caused by the glass shard.

Her heart sped up and she couldn't close her eyes. They were glued to her knee and she couldn't look away.

So she opened her eyes.
________________________________
A/N
Wooo who's excited for S3??

Check put my edits on TikTok, my user is lilacwp, same as here.

Lemme know what you think :))