The beginnings

"The whole time I was sitting on the bus, I thought about the meaning of my life."

A little flashback: It was Friday. Yn was at dorm and waiting for her mom to pick her up.

"Damn she is already twenty minutes late." she looked at her watch. But suddenly her phone rang.

"Hello!?"

"I'm sorry to inform you, but your mother had an accident."

"What? This is not possible."

(end of the little flashback)

Finally, her mother has been in the hospital for 1 week.

"Since then, my relationship with my father has been deteriorating more and more, how ironic it is that I always loved my mother more and if she were no longer with me I would..."

"That's why my father always tells me: That you had to find a school in Shibuya.. when there would have been a few in Ito that you could have chosen from?!"

Yn was never a sociable person, she never had many friends maybe 1-3 close. Ever since this happened to her, people have been nice to her. This surprised and disturbed her.

She was already at her school.

"Hi." unknown girl

"Hello."she said grumpily

"They're being nice to me again..."

"I know you don't like it, they notice you, but at least it's not like before, you know.."

"You're right Misa!" (Misa is Yn's best friend)

"Phew, even the graduates joke with us.."

"I know, but luckily they're not doing anything today."

The day passed as usual.

~It's afternoon~

"Yey we can finally go home."

"yeah"

"Then you come?"

"I'm not , sorry, I'm going to visit my mother."

"Ok, then bye Yn!"

"Bye!"

In hospital:

"How are you feeling mom? Are you better yet?"

"Relax sweetie, I'll be fine." She coughs

"No it's not true."

"Don't worry, I said I'm fine." She starts coughing again

"I'll call a doctor."

When Yn's mother held Yn's wrist

"You know that I won't be here for long, so I want us to spend a lot of time together until that happens, and I want to see more of your smile."

"Don't say things like that mom!"

"I was just kidding, but that's why you're smiling more, okay?"

"Ok"

Yn stayed there until the end of the visit and then went to the bus stop. It was dark and cold.

"Damn, I had to leave my hoodie at home yesterday."she said sarcastically

"Let the bus come already!"

Then 3 guys appeared 

"Hi little girl!" unknown dude 1

Yn didn't bother with them.

But they didn't leave her alone and bored her with such crappy courtships.

In the end, it turned out that the unknown guy who started the thing, in addition to the other two, grabbed Yn's arms.

"What are you planning to do now?"

"Leave me alone!"yelled Yn, trying to free her arms but she couldn't

Then someone appeared

"What are you doing with this girl?"

"You have nothing to do with it, leave, because if you don't you will regret it!"

"I will regret it? Don't be ridiculous!" Said the boy who had black hair with yellow stripes, yellow eyes and a tiger tattoo on his neck.

Before that, Yn thought that her whole life would unfold in front of her, but when this boy appeared, she felt saved.

To be continued...