i. episode one.

Começar do início

"I'm gonna keep it real, I didn't know who Amora was," Anne said out of nowhere.

The lit vibe was ruined almost instantly once she said it.

"That's fine, boo. I ain't know you either." Amora shrugged. She felt like Anne was trying to play in her face just for the sake of doing it but she didn't let it bother her since it was only the first hour of the experience.

INT: AMORA: "Anne definitely could've kept that to herself but I'm gonna keep my cool. One thing for sure, two things for certain, she doesn't get another opportunity to do that shit. I don't wanna have to be the one to get the fights going."

After more and more chatter between the baddies, Anne spoke up again. This time she was questioning Bri. "A little birdy kinda told me that you were an escort..." Anne revealed.

Amora's jaw dropped. She knew Bri was a stripper at one point but an escort?

"I get money. I get money." Bri repeated in defense.

"Are you conforming that or nah?" Anne taunted her. She had a huge smile on her face while she attempted to expose her and Amora couldn't help but feel bad.

INT: AMORA: "If she's an escort, she's an escort. Why does it matter?"

"I'm not confirming or denying, but I get money." Bri continued to dodge the question which only made what Anne was saying more believable.

"An escort? What is that?" Chrisean asked from the back of the sprinter.

"Pause, pause! Why does it matter if she's an escort or not?" Amora asked. They weren't even in the house yet and Anne was trying to start some drama with Bri. Anne was definitely gonna be a drama starter in the house, Amora could tell.

"I'm just asking a harmless little question! So are you an escort or not?" She asked.

"I-... Why are you doing this?" Bri continued to avoid the question.

"Live in your truth, why are you embarrassed? If you're an escort, you're an escort. If you suck dick to make money, you suck dick to make money."

Amora cringed as Anne continued bitching Bri. It was getting to a point where Amora couldn't feel bad anymore because she wouldn't let anyone play with her to that extreme. Anne was really pushing it.

"I have sucked dick to make money," Bri confirmed.

"Okay. So why are you embarrassed?"

Bri and Anne started to talk over each other in the conversation and everyone else was putting their two cents in as well which made it louder than it had to be in the sprinter. Anne spent the rest of the ride talking about how Bri shouldn't be embarrassed but her saying that was even more embarrassing for Bri.

"If I was you I would've told her to shut the fuck up and mind her business." Amora kept it real, everyone besides Anne agreeing while Bri sat up to defend herself.

She was gonna try and say something but it was too late because they were finally at the house after a long drive to get there. The house was in the middle of nowhere, located in Atlanta.

Amora rushed off the sprinter with her purse and her phone in hand while everyone else trailed behind her.

INT: AMORA: "We was driving for a while. I'm just ready to get in this bitch, take my shoes off, and kick the fuck back for this first night."

In a few moments, everyone was inside.

Natalie made her way in front of the group and told the girls everything as far as the rules and what to expect. She told them they'd have to be sharing rooms for the most part while two girls would get their own rooms besides Natalie who was getting the master bedroom.