Taehyung come back with honnie whom was now fresh and well dressed in uniform . Jungkook smiled at his son who exitedly run and jump on his lap and kissed all over his face like always to show how much he obsessed with his  papa's beauty

   You know what papa your the most beautifull and best papa in the world .  jungkook chuckled while giving a small peck to his sons lips adoring the cute pout of his cute son and said

  " Did you want to tell something to papa  ". Hoonie nodded and said exitedly with his exited  almond brown glistened eyes  "we have a parents meeting tomorrow evening papa.  Would you please  come I want to showoff in front of my class ". Jungkook nodded with a smile while hoonie did exited jump sitting on jungkooks lap .

    "Is hoonie left to school". Jungkook asked taehyung  who was now cleaning  the dinning area . Jungkook looked around the house were all the maids were immensed in their jobs  he go near to taehyung and wisper ." Come to the balcony puppy. " Taehyung bit his lips excited more likely aroused hearing a certain name from the bunny teethed man . He nodded and followed jungkook like a lost puppy of his husband .  They entred the balcony were placed a big couch and tea table in the middle  taehyung closed the door and ask shyly what's the matter kookie ..  jungkook who eyed taehyung briefly and pulled him towards and kissed elder with all passion taehyung kissed back same passion enjoying each corner of his husband's mouth they didn't notice how taehyung fall on the big black couch with kook on his lap . Kook broke the kiss with a pop sound looked straight to that almond brown eyes not gonna lie his stomach  always plays when he catch a glimpse of this almond dark brown eyes  but he shrugged and give a peck to that eyes and whispered seductively

  "want you to eat me"   . Next taehyung flipped jungkook in fourth and pulled down his trouser and stared the beuty for a minute . Jungkook moaned at the way taehyung stared and he gasped loudly when the hot tongue of his husband touched his hot and wet hole with desperation and admiration jungkook can easily say there is no other man treat him like this godly but he cant accept  he is exited and sexually satisfied by a criminal . He screamed when taehyung  tongue  touched his sweet spot  "ahhhhhuh puppy faster please" . Taehyung nodded still inside jungkook and moved his tongue in a fast phase that jungkooks moan and scream at how amazing taehyung eat him . He sure the whole mansion hear his screams .  "Tae I'm  gonnna cu..cum." After hearing his husband screaming to cum taehyung started thrust more harder to his kookies sweetspot and jungkook cum all in the couch  with ahhhhuh ..
Jungkook  stand with difficulty and wore his trouser back and looked taehyung who still kneeling down with his fluids on his mouth spreaded whole over his cheeks and rock hard down there . Jungkook come back to Same expressionless face and instructed  clean this mess and go back to work .

     Taehyung looked  at jungkook who left the balcony and looked himself and sighed  "so I have to fix my problem myself  it's Okey taehyungie he is trying to love you don't you see", after he fully become yours you also can showoff like hoonie but moreover I can say iam the luckiest man in the world .

Who gonna tell that poor man  his already messed up life gonna become groosome within several hours . 

   Jimin sighned while pulling out another vodka bottle from yoongis room and looked at yoongi who was reading some thing with so much determination  "I can't believe I got married to a man , clumsy as ass   are you an addict yoongi looks like your so alcoholic" . Yoongi rolled his eyes at the short male who was shouting at him for nothing it's been only 3 days of their marriage and jimin was acting like he is king and he rolled over yoongis life . He said annoyingly   " can't you stop nagging" .  Yoongi closed his eyes on frustration when  a bunch naggs started come from jimins mouth .