I'm Engaged to an Obsessive Male Lead

Start from the beginning

• Archduke Kelaine visits FL. He says that Dorel is in a better position than Gellard. Also Duchess Florin suffers from the dungeon disease, so it was easier to find the cure. That household would be suitable for her more than one way. But FL relieves his worry saying, she had already refused the offer.

•─────────────────•

Veillyn's Disease:
Spoiler
It was indeed a dungeon disease. There isn't a cure yet. ML is hopeful as there are some plants or herbs in his discovered dungeon. He kept them if FL needed it. It was speculated that FL might have this disease when she was in her mother's womb. Her mom might have had it or come in contact with it. Adelvians & Lisentain's are trying to find the cure. The tanglin herb tea was easing her symptoms. MLs 2 stepbrothers try to separate them. They found FL-ML's contract engagement documents.
Gellard's Semi-Confession:
Spoiler
Five days ago, at the Duke of Adelvian party, Jellard made a confession.

"I'm so sorry, Veillyn. The terms of the contract…I'm sorry, but I can't seem to keep it. I care about you. Like I'm going crazy because I'm worried. So I...Will you give me permission to interfere with you?"

FL is confused if this was a confession or a correction in their contract. They didn't talk about it later.

Another snippet~
He clasped her slender waist and smiled.

"Really really… I am so happy to meet you. Enough to drive me crazy, to the point where I can’t help falling in love with you.”
“Jellard…… .”
Gellard Being Possessive:
Spoiler
The white nape of her neck was shining in the moonlight. Veillyn's head tilted to examine the wounds on her neck. He even stroked the nape of the neck several times. Under the moonlight, a man and a woman almost hugging each other, while holding her neck...

Jellard shuddered.

Her breath was trembling thinly, and the green eyes shining brightly in the moonlight were moist. But for a moment, Bailyn closed her eyes as if to allow something.

At that moment, Jellard felt her whole body and nerves move to her.

On that white and white neckline, there was a strong urge to leave a trace of himself other than the red scar left by the blade. No, he wanted to leave her mark on her at any spot.
In fact, it seems to have been that way for a long time.
[She did engage with an obsessive ML :blobshh:]
Veillyn's Confinement & Midnight's Injury:
Spoiler
• Midnight was Archduke's trusted righthand for years. While losing consciousness he muttered incompletely “Veillyn... Lady betrayed... .”

• ML protested a lot but it resulted in null. Veillyn's health took a turn for the worst. She was punishing herself. She was sad that Archduke didn't believe her. She did everything to earn his trust. Still he didn't choose her. Kelaine apologises. FL suppresses her emotions. She doesn't say her anguish as she doesn't have any option if Archduke gets offended.
Archduke Finds About FL's Truth:
Spoiler
• Theorian & Lovell (ML's brothers) dig about FL's past. They collab with Etrina. Articles were published revealing FLs mistreatment. She accused FL of being a prostitute. ML is hurt as he didn't know about her suffering. Archduke is mad at the sons.
Nellan comes sometimes. His sentences begin with "We are the fated comrades.....":notlikeblob:. Nellan came again stealthily. While talking FL confesses she approached ML to live. Archduke Kelaine heard it all. But he didn't blame her. He comforted her like a father. He said anyone would do such to live. FL cried a long term in his embrace.

• Nellan, FL & Archduke talked face to face. Nellan says “Me and Lisentine youngae (FL) are a kind of brother and sister. Yes. Believe it or not, we are very much alike, and we share it. I don't think of her romantically.