4th

A woman, with long purple, black and magenta hair, which fell down her shoulders in waves, stood in the door and smiled at us.
"Where you wanna go?", Myra asked and I froze. Jason fell out of my arms to the ground. I couldn't hold him anymore. It made a dull noise as he landed.

Myra noticed the unconcious Ric.
"What the hell did you do to my lovely Ric?!", she shouted and I felt a wind building up around her. I had to threaten her somehow, so she would leave us alone.

"I can do the same to you what I did to Ric!", I called and looked angrily at her. Myra seemed fearful for a second, maybe it worked. However her eyes narrowed again and she screamed: "you wouldn't dare to! You couldn't even help your little friend here!", she pointed at Jason.
She was not wrong. What now?

"I just let him down to focus on you! To destroy you!", I shouted and raised my hands towards Myra, as if I could do some kind of magic like Ric and Myra seemed to be able to with these air wirls and their mind control.

The woman, with long purple, black and magenta hair seemed impressed and scared. She waited a few seconds, though. Since I didn't really had any magic like them, nothing happened. I still was too exhausted to change my age and appearance. I had to eat food and sleep to increase my energy again.

Myra laughed at me and I let my hands sink. I couldn't threaten her.
"You are funny! You really thought you could scare me? No wonder why Ric likes you! You are entertaining! You filthy clown! Hahaha!", she called, pointed at me and laughed.

Slowly I heard noises from Ric. His eyes were still closed but he moved insecurly and managed to sit up. I really hit him hard. He had lots of bruices in his face.
"God, damn it, what the hell was that?!", his rough voice was heard.

Oh my, he didn't even know what happend, I thought.

Ric finally had woken up. My heart beated faster and I got nervous. It's gonna get uncomfortable now.