PART -1 FIRST MEETING

In Morning

In House

Y/N - I woke up from a great sleep. It was all fog outside. "Such a drag! I have to go in this cold outside," but I still managed to take a warm shower and get ready for school. Already my lunch box and water bottle were there on the table. I packed all the kinds of stuff and went down to my bus stop. After 4-5 minutes my bus finally arrived.

In School

Regular classes start at a regular time and I was engaged in that. Soon it was recess. After that, we have games [yes yes XII class ke students bhi bacche hote hai, actually the whole class requested Principle for games] Our class was on the ground floor only so as soon as recess was over the whole class rush towards the ground.

In Games

Y/N - All were paying and enjoying the time and by this time the sun was shining brightly and I felt hot so I went to my class for keeping my blazer. As I came out of my class my teacher suddenly arrived and said

Teacher - " Y/N your class notebook came from checking it's in the staff room. Go and bring them "

Y/N - The staff room was there on the 2nd floor. So I quickly went to the staff room and asked for notebooks from another teacher as students were not allowed. The teacher was in search of the notebooks in the meantime I was looking here and there. Suddenly I saw the principal talking to a boy. They were coming out of the principal office. I can only see the back side, he was about to turn back but that time only the teacher gave the whole bundle of notebooks. There were so many notebooks that I wasn't able to see in front but somehow I managed to move and suddenly collapsed with that boy. He said 'Oh! Sorry let me help you, he picked the 2or 3 fallen notebooks from the floor and also helped me in direction, as notebooks were on my face so I can't see him but his voice was very familiar to me. I reached my class and went inside to keep notebooks and I thought he have not gone so far, as soon I went to find him to thank him for his help but the bell rang and the crowd of small children in class V came in rush but I managed to get out but the time being he went.

In the Class

Y/N - Every girl was talking about him only and I was too engaged in his voice. "I am sure his voice was nonother than Ajey's voice but still how can he come to my school". "It might be I am overthinking about him so this happens as today is the day when his roast video will be there ". Soon school was over. I bored my bus. As soon as my bus arrived at my stoppage, I quickly went out and started running towards my house.

In House

Doorbell rings

Y/M - "Coming," said

Y/N - Breathing heaving

Y/M - "Kya ho gya"

Y/N - As she opened the door I threw my bag on the bed and took my phone and started checking the notification, opened you tube but his video was not there.

Y/M - " Asa kya hai tera phone main jo tu inti bagi bagi aa rahi hai ". "Oh! ye CarryMinati , pta nhi iska bhoot kab utrega ". Accha khanna thore dar main ready ho jyega thum jaldi se fresh ho jyo "

Y/N - After getting fresh. I ate my lunch, took some rest and went for my tuitions.

At Night

Y/N - Got the notification about live "finally live to aya, pta nhi kha gayab ho gya tha itne dino tak ". Enjoyed the stream and then went to sleep.