A note abt the $muts

Soooo,,, as y'all probably know by now my fucking lemons book for nuked off wattpad TWICE for explicit content even when I had the mature filter on.

Wattpad won't let me do lemons unless they're hidden in a full lengths story which is some bs man. But I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles. I'm not the only one that got fucked by the NSFW purge either, plenty of other peoples books got nuked(including some ones I really liked, the mother fuckers how could they?)

But that won't stop me from asking all for input on what you want next, so imma drop some prompts here and they'll be written in full over on quotev. Also if there's any suggestions feel free to drop them too.

I highkey miss my lemons book bc the comments were so funny, the comments layout on quotev cannot compare to the one on here.

Ok, prompts time:
(Doms come get y'all juice)

-first time trying a new kink, exited and a little nervous but throughly enjoying it

-sitting on a vibe all day and suffering but loving it

-extra sensitive L, mere brushes of the fingertips get him riled up

-you jokingly slap L's ass (friendly playful way not a creepy way), he can't stop thinking about it, he wants it again

-You're distracted with work, but L is a needy sonovabitch and keeps pulling your strings to do something with him.

-Trans reader and/or trans L (as in they've had T and top surgery and have bottom growth)
I've been meaning to do a trans one for a while (bc I'm trans) and I'm curious to see how many of y'all are also trans and want it.

-cock warming, either you on L or L on you (via strap, I know most of y'all are AFAB)

-some good old pegging, make the boy take it hard and fast, make him whine and beg *chefs kiss*

-threesome (w Misa or Matsuda or something)

-genderbent L? Make him a girl. Squish the booba perhaps

-Wholesome first time, nerves and endearing awkwardness

-day to day tasks LEAKING with sexual tension until you finally get some time alone together

-femboy? Femboy femboy femboy. Squishy thighs in thigh socks L made a drooling mess in a skirt.

-CATboy? Catboy MAID?

-He acts all dominant thinking you won't reciprocate but when you do he suddenly goes 'shit wait-' and gets all shy, turns out he's not so dominant after all.

-loud sex, desperately trying to stay quiet and not get caught.

-one night stand happened years ago, you come into the case and suddenly are met with the guy you fucked that one time. You both just kinda stand there for a moment like 'ah... I've seen you naked before...' and once the taskforce leave it's time for round two.

-orgasm denial/edging.

Dialogue prompts:

-"you're aphrodisiac, please make me yours and never let me go"

-"you have no idea how badly I want you right now"

-"please, don't be a tease just let me feel every inch of you"

-"who said you could talk back to me? Naughty boys who don't do what they're told need for be punished"

-"rearrange my guts and maybe I'll consider it"

-"tonight sweetheart, tonight"

-"aw so desperate, what a pathetic little slut you are"

-"don't worry, I don't bite"
"But I do~"

Ight that's all I got atm, feel free to drop more suggestions and I'll post a link to the the quotev chapters in my discussions section of my page when they go up!