"Oh. I see."

"Look you can just, leave your stuff right here next to the door if you want or on the table or anywhere it's okay with me. Then once you do, I'd like to fix what I've done to you, and what shouldn't have happened to you in the first place if it wasn't for my stupidity and cowardice. When you're ready, you can sit down."

Midoriya remained still for the time being, staring at Mandalay with his tired looking eyes of mental destruction and chaos. He took another look around the room and this time observed his surroundings carefully, knowing that nothing was going to pop out of him from the walls but still having that minute sense that something would. It's uneasy being in the same room with the woman he lost his virginity to but not because of the fact that he sees her as an assailant or a hostile but rather because of the awkward separation between the two of them. It's like an invisible pole had been placed between the two of them that made it difficult in trying to get closer. He's been wanting to see her again every second of the past few days but now that he's here, his entire world is starting to swirl into confusion.

The sound of soft covers being moved around on was heard as he turned, seeing Mandalay crawl onto the bed towards the center where she then sat with legs crossed and hands clasped in her lap. He watched her for a moment but followed soon after, first removing his shoes and placing them along with his drawstring bag right next to the large dresser that held up the TV. With shoes taken off and now in his socks he too made his way to the bed, crawling onto it and heading for the center with the woman. He took his spot in front of the Pussycat who kept her gaze on him throughout the entire way, merely letting his hands droop inside of his thighs before she cleared her throat and spoke quietly.

"I'm...going to let you speak first but before I do I want to say this." She started. "Whatever you feel, want to feel, think, want to think, say or want to say when it comes to your emotions or when it comes to me, do it. If you're angry at me be angry at me if you're disappointed in me please be disappointed me if you feel like calling me the biggest piece of shit on this planet because of what I've done then PLEASE. Call me the biggest piece of shit on this planet. If there was ever a moment where you want to let your emotions out, it's right here, and right now. I'm not going to shut you up or prohibit you from speaking your mind. This is for you."

"....why did you leave me?"

"I uh, I-I didn't want to leave you Midoriya I just...I just got scared."

"SCARED? YOU, got SCARED?"

"I....I-I know that sounds like crap, I know. But, when we woke up that morning and I look over and I see you naked in the same bed as me I panicked I mean you're, you're 18 Midoriya I'm a 33 year old woman. I was scared that I did something that I could not live with I was scared of the fact that we didn't use protection and even more scared in thinking that I had just ruined your life not just as a person but as a hero in training I was scared in thinking I prevented you in being what you want to be."

"So, what? W-We just, we just pretended that morning like everything was going to be okay all because of the fact that you were scared?"

"Nooo, we don't. I...tchurghh, I don't KNOW what we were supposed to think because I wasn't even thinking myself that morning I just, I just wanted to get myself out of your sight I didn't want you to look at that whore that you had sex with anymore. If I had woken up one morning knowing that I had just ruined somebody's life by having sex with them I wouldn't even think to call myself a hero I wouldn't think of looking in the mirror every day and not having that thought of throwing up at the sight of me."

"For the past few days I've...I've felt, dead." Midoriya explained with a hard swallow of a knot. "I-I've felt....Idunno, cold or, lifeless. Like I don't really feel the way I used to feel I don't really care about being a hero the way I used to care about I don't feel like there is anything I would even care about in the first place. It's, it's like I'm sick or something, I want to feel bad about something in my life but I don't have anything to feel bad about at all I just, want to feel that way. Or, maybe I do feel that way. I dunno.