It still wounds her and disgusts her in knowing that she turned to Midoriya as an attempt to help relieve the stress that gathered as a hormonal heat. Not to mention that she didn't even ask him about it either, the events that transpired made it appear as if there wasn't any consent in her making that first move and taking him right there in that room. Eventually the stress of his own hormones took reign the wheel of his mind and heart but while he may have exhibited faces and movements of erotic pleasure in the end none of this should have ever happened in the first place. They were supposed to take shelter from the rainstorm together nothing more than that, and yet with the introduction of an alcoholic beverage it all went swirling down the drain of chaos to produce something horrible. Something vile.

Another swig from her glass of whiskey, another wince from the strength of the liquor. The ticking clock read as 5:32 PM, 32 minutes after the scheduled time that she had planned for Midoriya to arrive. But that's okay though, she wasn't trying to push for him to get here nor was she going to force him into coming anyways. This was all going to move at his pace and his leisure, not an ounce of her influence in the matter. Dark blue jeans that hugged her lower body flawlessly to show off her curves and a solid black turtleneck sweater with same color low tops left near the door was her outfit for now, for now. She has a plan that she would like to act on if he were to arrive, something that she should've done that night or if not that night even that morning but she didn't. A mistake that she is determined to set straight.

*knock knock knock*

A quiet but still audible trio of knocks tapped against the door, her heart skipping a beat for a moment as Mandalay set the glass down onto the counter. A shaky exhale was made with her hands brushing the debris off from her sweater while she slowly made her way to the door. The tension from her alone made it difficult to even walk normally, or as normal as anybody would be able to walk when it comes to having a near mental breakdown. She knew this wouldn't be an easy conversation to have but at the same time this isn't something that is to be avoided any longer either. The separation ends now. She walked right up to the door and peeked through to the other side, finding him outside her room with what looks like a red drawstring bag hanging from his left hand.

Mandalay undid the locks on the door and paused, taking one last breath to compose herself and be the adult of the situation. Like she was supposed to be for the past few days but cowered out of it pathetically. She turned the handle and slowly opened up to reveal him quietly standing out in the hall, in an awful condition than when she last saw him. "Midoriya."

"Mm." Was what the student managed to greet with upon the opening door. Eyes tired and a drooping sag in his shoulders Midoriya was what could be the visual definition of depressed or moody and blue. Bland coloring of his clothing, a basic black long sleeve with same color shorts and his usual shoes, an appearance that seemed as if he just grabbed whatever was in the front of his closet and threw it on without a care. On his left hand there was in fact a drawstring bag that seemed packed to the brim, more than likely being the extra sets of clothing she had requested him to bring which is a good thing. "Uh hey, Sosaki."

"Hey. Thank you for coming Midoriya it...it means a lot to me."

"Mm."

"Come in come in." Mandalay stepped aside for Midoriya to enter the room, the student doing so with an easy nod and in silence. Once inside she closed the door behind him and locked it, watching him uneasily look around at his surroundings like he was to be wary about something. His vision strayed into the area of the kitchen, eyes falling onto the bottle of whiskey and glass out in the open before turning back around and eyeing Mandalay suspiciously. "Oh it's not like that. I haven't been able to calm down for the entire day and I just needed something to help me out a little bit. I mean, it didn't work but, you know."