"Your wolf is an Alpha Female Spirit and she's gonna be hella stubborn" Miliya informed "She's not like the others. She's tough

But if she's tough then so are you". Spirit stared at the floor

"Spirit you...you have to acknowledge she's there at some point" continued Miliya.

"But I'm scared" she whispered "I'm scared she'll kill again and Devantè's wolf will make her submit".

"She was just trying to protect you Spirit. I know it's difficult but that's just how wolves are.

They do things off instincts" she frowned

"Sometimes they can be hard-headed and vicious but majority of the time they're pretty chill creatures.

I don't want you to only see the bad side. There's some good in there too".

"And I wanna believe there is" she spoke out.

"Come on girl now be honest" she smacked "You didn't feel ANY sensation in that bite of his". Spirit smirked a little.

"My wolf did" she chuckled "I think she likes it rough".

"But what about YOU?" She eyed her. Spirit bashfully looked away.

"OOoOoo Iemme find out you's a closet freak" she pointed

"Well...there's this thing that he does with his tongue ring where he clicks it" she blushed

"And my insides just go crazy. It's the best sound in the world to me".

"I caught that" she nodded "You know what they say dudes with tongue rings are the biggest freaks".

"Shiiiddddd I'm trying to see what that be like" Spirit joked scratching her neck.

"So he used it on you?" Miliya crossed her arms.

"He did he did" she clicked her tongue "And it was too good. Climaxed four times".

"Bitch foourrr" she crossed her legs "See naw. Get up ya stanky ass up and shower because you and me are going shopping

and grab a bite to eat and you miss thang can tell me alll about it" she snapped her fingers.

Spirit giggled. It felt like she haven't laughed in such a long time. She got up and rush to the shower scrubbing away all her worries and cares.

Today was going to be different. She was still afraid but she knew her wolf loved and cared about her.

She realized how far they were willing to go, how much they were willing to sacrifice for the people that they love.

LOVE WAS ABOUT SACRIFICE...and both her wolves had shown her that.

Spirit wrapped herself in a towel and took a look in the mirror. She hasn't glanced at one since the change. It was the same girl staring right back at her.

Using her fingers, she analyzed her teeth and gums.

"Where are the instructions when you need em" she huffed "There's definitely no on and off button to becoming a wolf". Spirit closed her eyes

THE DIFFERENCE....THERE'S NO OFF SWITCH WITH ME.

LOOK AT ME SWEETFACE...I'M READY TO SEE YOUR WOLF