What?

I'm here for getting outfits for my wedding..

She doesn't know that.. and you can't help that you're handsome and a global crush..

I rolled my eyes at my conscience as she walked towards us swaying her hips and stood just in front of me leaning slightly with that smile on her face.

" Welcome Mr. Sehgal.. how can I help you?" She asked in that slutry tone making me cringe.

I looked at Bela who was already looking at her curiously.

" Well.. I'm here with my Fiance.." I said emphasising on the word and pulling Bela more closer to my .. her smile vanished and she threw a dirty glare to Bela who was too busy trying to free herself from my hold..

Well I was holding her too close and tok tight.

" We are here to get the best outfits for bhai and bhabhi's pre-wedding rituals and ofcourse the wedding day.." Yuvi said from my beside...

" Mahir what are you doing?" Bela whispered trying to take off my hand from her while that manager continued to glare at us..

Who the fuck she thinks she's?

" Oh baby let the world know that we belong to eachother.." I whispered back in her ears making her cheeks go scarlet.

" Mr. Sehgal? Why are you standing there please come.." I heard Mr. Agnihotri as he came towards us from the back..

" Lavanya? What were you doing? You must have brought them to me by now!!" He glared down at the girl who looked down mouthing a sorry.

She was way too busy cursing her fate for something which is not even written on her fate..

" We are here.. and you know the purpose.. so can we please just get started?" I asked when he looked back at our direction.

" Sure sure.. I have already arranged everything upstairs in my cabin.. the place is small but no one would interrupt us.. so shall we?" He asked when I nodded.

He walked first as we followed him silently... The showroom was huge.. but his cabin was comparatively small..

But also no one would interrupt us here so I was fine with that.

We entered the cabin while Bela looked around observing the various mannequins and the outfits that were kept for show..

" Please have a sit.. sir and ma'am.." he gestured us as we got seated.. I removed my hand from her shoulder placing it on her lap which she didn't seemed to mind.

" We'll get started with Sangeet night first?" He asked while we nodded.

Various outfits were brought infront of us.. we seemed to take everyone's opinion but mostly what mattered was Bela..