35 - 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Let's say at first it offended me," he softly replied. "But looking into your situation, I realized you have every reason to be cautious. I'm sorry for raising my voice, I was in panic. Still shouldn't have done that, though. You can slap me next time."

I began to mirror his smile. Lighthearted chuckles filled the air, drowning the tension within the atmosphere. We were finally nearing the gates of Jujutsu High, but somehow, I wished I could spend more time talking with this senior of mine. "But seriously, why would you go this far just to help me? Did you owe me something in your past life, senpai?"

Miura raised his brow in thought, then a corner of his lips elevated into a playful smirk. "Would you believe it if I say I was a scrawny little kid who had no control over my technique before?"

I turned to him and examined his face and physique. To say he was attractive was an understatement. Though he fell slightly shorter than that giant white haired mop, he was still taller than average men. He was not extremely muscular, but his body looked firm and his shoulders broad.

When I finally got confused as to why I was scanning him like a grocery vegetable, I tilted my head and asked, "Eh? Nope. But what's its connection to helping me?"

"I once had this tutor who taught me how to control my technique, but he chose to marry into a rivalling clan, so he moved out of our residence," he narrated, smiling at me. "What's his name again? Tsukumo sensei? I believe he changed it to Inumaki Keijiro."

Inumaki... EH?!

"My father?!"

"Yup."

"Senpai! Why did you only tell me about this now?!"

"Your father's last words were for me to be brothers with his child if it's a boy or marry her if it's a girl," Miura informed in a teasing tone. "If I tell you, you might get your hopes up, kouhai-chan."

"You thickfaced-!"

"Nah. He really did tell me that," he grinned, patting my head. "But we can be brothers and sisters instead, what do you think? By pact."

"I heard the word marry," a deep voice joined the conversation, sending tingles down my spine. "Am I missing something?"

Satoru.

The taller guy slid an arm around my waist, towering over Miura and me. "Are you misbehaving, wife?"

"Jeez, bro. I know you're tall," Miura complained, his lips morphing to a pout. "And that you're both taken. Please don't make the single me jealous."

"(F/n)-chan!," Kotone excitedly ran to our direction. She dragged with her a poor, awkward Nanami. "I'm visiting you, too!"

"Your hand is heavy," I complained to Satoru as an attempt to escape, but to no avail. I sighed in annoyance, but composed myself when I turned to Kotone. "Welcome back, senpai. Where's Shoko? Did you not pass by her in the laboratory?"

Kotone began giggling evilly, ignoring my question. "Did you know that the size of hands and feet usually dictates the size of a man's..."

Kotone and Miura exchanged mischievous looks and laughed amongst themselves.

A man's what?