"San calm down .. we can make this work i promise .. she knows who her mother is and from now on i'm gonna be there for her no matter what .." i say staring him down "Yo parents don't even know yo ass with the biggest gangbanger in Atlanta , they don't know you not in college and they don't even know they got a whole 1 year old granddaughter." he shouted

"I'll tell them just please give me some time baby please." i cried , he rolled his eyes "ight look , if we wanna get this nigga we gotta lay low .. you need to spend time with your daughter while i head to Detroit with my niggas ." he said while parking the car .

"O-okay that's fine .. i wanna get to know brooklyn." i say , I didn't wanna be a bad influence on my daughter brooklyn .. so that's why i left her with her father because i knew she would be in good hands , i knew i could trust him with her but i couldn't trust him with me .

We get in the house and he unlocks the door , i roll my luggage in and here comes this small little girl in a diaper with braids and beads .

Brooklyn Johnson - 1yo, Daughter of Gang Leader Santana Johnson and Nia Williams ..

"Dada !!!!" she came yellin and running to san "hey baby girl ." he said tickling her little stomach , she looked over at me "Ma-Ma??" she stuttered .

"Yes ! hi baby ! omg ." i yelled , San put her into my arms and she hugged me tightly .. i knew she still remembered me , i came to visit her everytime i could without Sebastian knowing .

"Thank god y'all are here , theses kids driving me nuts." There was Carol , San's mom

Carol Wright- 48yo, an retired madam , mother of Santana Johnson

Carol Wright- 48yo, an retired madam , mother of Santana Johnson ..

"Hey mama , look who's here ." Santana said going into the room to grab his son .. "Hey Nia ! how you been doing girl !." she yelled bringing me and Brooklyn in for a hug .

"I'm good im good , im finally out of that confusing situation.. i'm here to stay and take care of Brooklyn and try to work on my relationship with San." i spoke .

"Well that's good girl ! i'm glad to see you .. let me know if you need anything , you know maybe a job or something." she winked , Carol was a retired madam who was still lowkey in the business.

i laughed "Of course i'll let you know ." , i walked to San's room and seen him getting ready to go "Where you going ?." i asked holding a laughing brooklyn .

"Don't worry about it , long as i'm not cheating on you we coo right ?." he said tying his shoes, i didn't believe a word he said .. there's no way he hasn't been with other women while i was with Sebastian.. but i couldn't be mad at him .

"I mean i guess but i just wanna know so i know your safe ." i say

"I'm going to tell the homies about the plan damn Nia , im not speaking about this in front of my kids so fuck out my face ight ?." he shouted making Brooklyn jump .

"But-" i whispered "I SAID FUCK OUT MY FACE BITCH DAMN ." he yelled making the kids let out loud cries , i quickly walked into the Kitchen trying to shush Brooklyn "It's okay baby Daddy was just a little upset okay ? don't cry mamas." i say patting her back .

I grabbed her sippy cup out of the refrigerator and handed it to her , i could hear San yelling at his son "Shut yo cry baby ass up , you know we don't cry around here nigga you tuff." he spoke ..

I laid Brooklyn down on the couch as she drunk from her sippy cup , i turned on some Disney Junior to help her take a nap .. San walked out the room "Watch my son for me baby mama." he said heading out the door .

I was annoyed but i didn't show it , but i didn't blame the child .. his mother was just a hoe that did nothing for herself but be in the club .. her son deserved some type of love from a woman since his mother couldn't do it .

Was this gonna be a safe environment for me and my daughter ?

Whewww .. that was a lot .. how y'all feeling about Santana and Nia being a couple ? what y'all think about they plan ? let me know 💖!