Fuck Ocean

I highly doubt anyone is reading this, but fuck it, I'm doing this for me

~~~~~

Karnak, teaching Ocean to drive: Okay, you're driving and Mischa and Jane walk into the road. Quick, what do you hit?
Ocean: Oh, definitely Mischa. I could never hurt Jane.
Karnak, massaging his temples: The brakes. You hit the brakes.

~~~~~

Ocean: We vegetarians love the environment. Carnivores are sick freaks.
Mischa: How can vegetarians possibly love environment? you keep eating all the fucking plants.

~~~~~

Ocean: Can I bother you for a second?
Noel: You're always bothering me, but go ahead.

~~~~~

Karnak: I'm going to hell.
Mischa: Probably.
Karnak: I'll pick you up?
Mischa: *nodding* Carpool.

(Random question)
(How many of y'all are ACTUALLY fans of Ride the Cyclone)
(And how many of y'all are only reading this bc you follow me, and don't know anything about rtc?)
(I'm mostly asking bc of how small the fandom is and how little I see of it on Wattpad)

~~~~~

Ocean: You know what I've realized?
Noel: Some thoughts are better left unsaid?
Ocean: Nice try, anyways-

(Ah Noel, you sarcastic king, I love you 🥰)

~~~~~

Mischa: OKAY, YOU KNOW WHAT?! TIME OUT! GET ON TOP OF THE FRIDGE! GET UP THERE!
Noel: *Climbing* THIS HOUSE IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!!!

~~~~~

Noel: Pros and cons of dating me.
Noel: Pros. You'll be the cute one.
Noel: Cons. Holy shit, where do I begin-

(He's talking to Mischa, obviously 🙄)

~~~~~

Mischa: Yo! I heard you like reptiles, got any fun facts?
Karnak: If a crocodile eats your dad, they become your new dad.

(THAT IS SO ACCURATE FOR KARNAK)
(I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD LMAO)

~~~~~

Ricky: So I was just having a conversation with Jane about Star Wars; particularly, about the choice of architecture. The amount of people who die from falling down bottomless pits is TOO DAMN HIGH! Like, who designs architecture like this? Catwalks with no guard rails whatsoever, just zigging and zagging through enormous voids. Giant holes to nowhere!
Jane: It's by design. It's a cleaner look, for a more elegant time.
Ricky: Like... who the fuck put this hole here???? And why????
Jane: Exhaust?
Ricky: Darth Maul falls down a hole, Palpatine falls down a hole, Solo falls down a hole, everyone falls down a hole! Star Wars universe needs OSHA.
Jane: Luke falls down a hole, Boba Fett falls down a hole...
Ricky: Yes, yes, I forgot about those! R2-D2 falls down a hole in the Millenium Falcon after he fixes the hyperdrive.
Jane: We're onto something here!
Ricky: Obi-Wan almost falls down a hole.
Jane: C-3PO falls off the barge into the sand. Pretty close to falling down a hole.
Ricky: His lightsaber does though.
*Jane thinks hard about what other Star Wars Characters fall down holes*
Ricky: What if the hole is symbolic? The hole represents the dark side.
Jane: Nah, doesn't work. Luke chooses to fall down the hole instead of joining Vader/The Dark Side.
Ricky: Fair point.

(SpaceDoll my beloved 🥰)
(For those who don't know, that's apparently the ship name for Jane Doe and Ricky)
(Also I read a rtc fic on ao3 that mentioned Ricky and Star Wars, so seemed accurate ig)

~~~~~

Ocean: Even Karnak and I have been getting closer. The other day, they gave me half of their sandwich.
Karnak: I mistook her for a garbage can.

(I love Karnak as a character)
(He's such a dick to the teens for literally no goddamn reason, and it's ducking hilarious)
(He's also so incredibly sarcastic)
(I love him)

~~~~~

Ocean: Noel, I don't think I can handle any more of your tomfuckery.
Noel: Oh yeah? Well I can keep going until you're all tomfuckered out!

~~~~~

Noel: The waiter at Olive Garden has been grating my cheese for 6 hours now, waiting for me to say when. Customers are screaming. Three people have died.
Noel: I will not yield.

~~~~~

Ocean: And now for a gay update with Noel and Mischa.
Noel, watching Mischa help Ricky move something heavy: Getting gayer.
Ocean: Thank you, Noel.

(I have a story in mind where the whole plot is just Ocean trying to set Noel and Mischa up together)

~~~~~

Noel: My favorite outdoor activity is going back inside.

~~~~~

Constance: Hey guys I just found a new song I really like-
Noel: Is it about death?
Constance: No.
Ricky: Is it about drugs?
Mischa: Is it about sex?
Constance: NO- it's about happiness and peace and-
Noel, Ricky, and Mischa:

(Literally the only thing I changed was changing Karnaks name to Ricky)
(If you think about it, what they say is accurate to their songs)
(Noel wants to die in a tragic way as a French whore)
(Ricky's song makes you feel like you're on drugs)
(And Mischa's song "Talia" is just him simping for his online gf)

~~~~~

Noel: I just wanna be called cute 21/7.
Ocean: Why no 24/7?
Noel: Snack breaks.

~~~~~

Noel: I'm bored.
Mischa: Wanna commit first degree murder?
Noel: Sure!
Constance, hearing them: No- Stop, don't do that! Put that knife down! Put Ocean down!!

~~~~~

Ocean: Okay! Let's play Kiss Marry Kill!
Ocean: First who would you kill?
*Noel points at Ocean*
*Karnak points at Ocean*
*Mischa points at Ocean*
Ocean:
Ocean, on the verge of tears: first of all, how dare you—

~~~~~

Noel: I've never smoked marijuana. I ate a brownie once at a party. It was intense. It was kind of indescribable. I felt like I was floating. Turns out there was no pot in the brownie. It was just an insanely good brownie.

~~~~~

Noel: May luck (and this picture of Ricky eating shredded cheese at 3 in the morning) be with you.

~~~~~

Constance: I hate taking off my glasses, because without them, my vision goes from Full HD all the way down to buffering at 240p and I just can't handle that.

~~~~~

Noel: Bonjour, Ocean. Voulez–vous coucher avec moi?
Ocean: No, I don't want to sleep with you.
Noel: Is that what that means? Oh, man, I had a really gross tennis instructor.