11. love of my life

Start from the beginning

Louis is here with him, hands on his waist, the rain splashing down on them, droplet after droplet running down their faces as they kiss. Louis' lips slowly move against him, but there is a passion behind it that Harry hasn't felt in years. There his love behind it.

Just then, as they kiss, the rain washes away the last tear. Tears, suffering, headaches are over, because Harry is home.

Harry is eventually the one to break the kiss but he stays just as close, pecking Louis' lips again and keeping his eyes closed.

"I'm sorry" He whispers against the other man's lips. "I'm so, so sorry"

Louis shushes him by kissing him again, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around Harry's waist. He leans his forehead against Harry's for the second time that day, and Harry hears him smiling. "None of that, love. All that matters is that you're here now. And that you'll stay"

"I'll stay" Harry whispers, slightly shivering but he wouldn't change it for the world. Maybe it's the hopeless romantic in him, who absolutely loves the rain right now. It's like the notebook. Exactly like his favourite movie. "You won't ever get rid of me again" 

Lous laughs breathily, hands gripping Harry's waist to bring him closer. "I fucking hope not" He mumbles, before sealing their lips together again.

Harry sighs and slides his hands to Louis' hair, burying his fingers in the wet strands as Louis deepens the kiss.

~

"I need to-" Louis tries, but Harry kisses him again. They're in Louis' bedroom, the dramatic rain was nice, but eventually it got kind of cold, so they decided to go inside. "Give you dry-" Harry knows Louis is trying to speak, but his lips are so nice and he really missed them, so he can't for the life on him stop kissing them. "-clothes"

Louis eventually manages to push Harry away a few inches, going through his own wet, dripping hair with one hand and regaining his breath. Harry breathes heavily too, after all they've just been kissing for good twenty minutes.

"I need to give you dry clothes" Louis says again, this time in once sentence, before he turns around towards his closet. Harry only shrugs and takes off his hoodie, throwing it onto the floor. His jeans follow closely and when Louis turn around again, he's met by Harry in his boxers.

He takes a deep breath, clutching the hoodie and sweatpants in his hands to his chest. "Jesus, Haz, you can't-"

Haz.

Harry bites his bottom lip and quickly closes the distance, grabbing Louis' hands and putting them on his own cold waist again.

"You're playing unfaaiiir" Louis whines, like a four year old who has been denied candy.

Harry only grins and grabs his face to kiss him again. He walks forward until Louis' back hits the wall behind him. They kiss deeply, Louis slipping his tongue past Harry's lips and dropping the clothes in his hand to grip Harry's shoulders and turn the positions around, pushing Harry against the wall instead.

Harry is ready to release a whimper, he's ready to drop to his knees and do everything Louis says, but then the other man pulls away, slightly nipping at Harry's bottom lip because he's a fucking tease. "C'mon, darling. Get dressed, I don't want you do catch a cold, you're freezing"

Harry whines and leans back against the wall, looking at Louis with his best puppy dog eyes. "I can think of at least seven other ways to warm me up"

He wants to lean in again, but Louis looks serious all of a sudden, eyes ranking over Harry's face. "Love... I don't think we should jump right into everything"