001.

Amaya POVDecember 31, 2021

Amaya POV
December 31, 2021

"You're never in your own room" Notti says as I walk into his room and lay in his bed next to him. That's very true. I don't even sleep in my room. I have separation anxiety to all of my siblings so I'm always sleeping in one of their rooms. I don't like having my own room at all. I would rather share. But mom says that since im a teenage girl I need my own space.

"And what about it" I say hugging him.

"You lucky you my twinny otherwise I would've been kicked you out" he says to me hugging me back.

"Yea yea, anyways you going to the new year's party on the block tonight" I ask him. I was planning to go with Jerainie but if Notti had different plans for tonight then I was gonna go with him and do whatever he's doing instead

"Yea me and Ddot going. Idk if Dd going though" He tells me.

"I'm going too with Jerainie" I tell him.

"Bro I can't stand her like I don't know how you hang out with her. She's mad annoying" Notti says. Ever since we met her a few years ago Notti and Jay never got along. Like he just don't like her. For no reason.

"Uhh anyways is Ddot coming over here before y'all go" I ask.

"Wouldn't you like to know" he says teasingly. Everyone knew about my crush on Ddot.

"Duhh" I say.

"Yea he actually should be on his way" Notti tells me.

"Bro I gotta get out then I look terrible right now" I say about to get up but Notti grabbed me back in his arms.

"You know you couldn't look terrible even if you tried. You got the best looks out of all of us so you staying right here" he says hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. My siblings knew my love language was physical touch so they always were hugging me or kissing me on my face.

Me and Notti watch tv for a while until we hear a knock on the door and Ddot walks in the room with some gummy bears. He knows gummy bears are my favorites.

"Wassup muddy" he says to Notti as he daps him up.

"Wassup mud" Notti says getting up.

"Hey my heart" Ddot says hugging me.

"Hi Darrian" I say hugging him back.

"I got these for you. I know they're your favorites" he says handing me the gummy bears. I thank him and start eating them while watching tv. A hour later I get a text from Jayracks saying to come to her house to get ready. So I get up to go get my stuff from my room.

"Where you going" both Notti and Ddot asks.

"I'm about to go the Jays house to get ready for the party" I tell them. I hug them both goodbye and go get my stuff from my room. After I get my stuff I walk to the living where I see my big brother Jstar on the couch.

"Where you going Yaya" he asks me.

"Im going to Jerainie house" I tell him.

"Imma drive you over there. You know I don't like you taking trains by yourself and I'm supposed to be going to the hill anyways" he says standing up. I agree and we get in his car and drive to Jays house. After a 30 minute drive we get to her house and I get my stuff while opening the door.

"Be safe my heart I love you" Jstar tells me.

"Ok I love you too. Safety" I say getting out the car and walking into Jays house. I walk in her room to see her in the room with Jennaya. I don't have a problem being around Jennaya because we always have fun. She's Ddot's blood cousin so I've been knowing her for a while too.

"Heyy y'all" I say getting on the bed.

"Heyy" they all say.

"What you gonna wear Yaya" Jennaya  asks as we start getting ready. I look in my bag and show her my dress that I'm wearing. It a colorful glittery fitted dress.

"That's mad cute, what shoes you wearing" Jay ask. I show them some clear slides that I just got for christmas. Me and Melz just got our toes and nails done 2 days ago so I wanted to wear them.

"Okk I see you stepping for Ddot" Jayracks says. I start smiling and blushing at the mention of him.

"When are y'all gonna get together? yall have been basically talking for like 2 years" Naya says.

"I don't know. I'm waiting on him to ask me to be his girlfriend" I tell them.

"Are you gonna kiss him tonight for New Year's" Jennaya asks. I forgot about the New Years kiss thing. I never kissed anyone before but if I was to have a New Year's kiss I would want it to be Ddot.

"I don't know. I want to but I never kissed anyone before. And y'all know how Notti and Dd is about me" I say thinking of my overprotective brothers.

"Oh yeah them. I've never seen niggas so overprotective over somebody as they are with you"Jay says.

Jennaya then helps me style my braids that I got done a few days before Christmas and I go get dressed. I have never worn any makeup before. Not even lashes. I never needed it.

"You all wanna take a shot before we go" Jay asks. We say yes and we take a shot as I record us. We check the time and it's 10pm. The party starts at 10:30 so we go outside and take pictures before walking to the party.

To be continued...

I'm revamping this book yall...Some things are gonna stay the same and some aren't because I first started this book in like August 2022 so I ain't know much about them.