"ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ - ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 20"

Comenzar desde el principio

"If you want to become stronger, you have to keep at it."

Jiwoo could only do one thing: accept it. As he was about to continue to push up fifty times, he felt a sudden weight on his back, almost choking him.

Why do I feel so heavy all of a sudden? Jiwoo then looked up, finding Kayden, who was now sitting on his back.

"Mr. Kayden? You're too heavy! "

"Stop acting like a baby! I don't weigh that much. " Kayden refused to believe that he was heavy, and just hearing the words "fat" or "heavy" is kind of insulting to him.

"No, you're really heavy! Maybe you should cut down on food. "

"What did you say? tch! Shut up! If you do as I say, you can lift much heavier things. tch... "I'm not that heavy," Kayden said, mumbling the last part.

Of course, Jiwoo heard that, and upon hearing it, he couldn't help but chuckle, making him lose his balance.

"The rule in this training is to focus, and stop laughing!"

"S-sorry, Mr. Kayden."

"Tch, get up next is to practice your power."

"Yes!"

The two were busy practicing all day and doing things that would make Jiwoo stronger and learn more about awakening.

Here you are sipping some tea and sitting across from none other than Hans from Awakened Academy.

He invited you to come for an interview. You may be his close friend, and you can easily get the job, but Hans is a traditional guy.

"Is the tea your taste? "Hans asks, "I made sure it's the same as before."

"It is, but unlike before, the richness is fading, but still I miss the tea you always make."

"haha," Then he looks at you in a serious way. You already know what's that look means. "I'll get to the point... why did you do that?"

"Aren't I here to be interviewed for the job?" and not ask about the past... you know, I hate it when it's about my past. " With that, you placed the cup on the table and stared at Hans.

Who only chuckled?

"Ah, yeah... sorry about that,"

"I would ask the same thing... but if you really want to know, it is because I'm getting tired of the same thing over and over again... and you know what... I didn't regret why I did that, to be frank... I should have done that a long time ago if I knew I could be free like this. " "You said," sighing in relief.

For a second, Hans looks at you with pity. At first you two didn't get along and were always fighting or destroying one another's territory, but in the end, you two got to know each other.

And by that, you two were what you called close friends.

At first, he thought of you as an arrogant little girl who just liked to destroy an awakened power for fun and take some territory, but after learning and crossing the path,

He now knew why you were doing that, and he knew how many people wanted you dead. He saw it, and it wasn't pleasing to look at.

The eyes if can kill by looking at them. You'll be dead by now, with numerous stab wounds on your body. The whispers plan how they will ambush one person just to get rid of it.

As Uno is a bad or dangerous person when they are also like that by thinking of killing Uno.

It's not different from the person he's facing right now.