"Yeah, we raised him as our own. He's our son in every way possible," she explained as Bloom lolked on the bookshelf

"What's this?" She asked, picking up a picture that had slipped out from between the books.

It was a polaroid of Anya holding a little baby in a hospital, her in a hospital gown and Saul next to her. She looked young.

"Nothing," Anya said, taking the photo from Bloom before grabbing the book, "Here's the text,"

Anya walked towards Sky's room, looking for something when she heard Bloom walk in behind her

"I won't mention your snooping," she said, turning round to see her.

Bloom walked towards the table with all of the stuff about Andreas on it, photos, war medals, all of it.

She picked up a photo of a smiling Amdreas as he held Sky for the first time.

"That was the day he was born. He was so small and felt light in my arms. He had this little tuft of hair but he looked completely blonde. And he's never lost those piercing eyes," Anya said, a smile on her fave

"Like that picture," Bloom said.

Anyas head whipped around, hoping she hadn't figured it out, "What picture," she asked.

"That polaroid," Bloom said with a sigh, "I've always wondered why you and Silva raised him,"

"Please don't Bloom, you're delving into things you don't understand," Anya said before turning back to look at Sky's room.

There were so many memories made in this house and she missed the simple days when Saul wasn't in prison and Rosalind and Andreas were 'dead'

"You and Silva gave me every piece of my father, of my untouchable hero dad," a voice said and they both turned to see Sky standing there.

"Sky," Anya said, shaking her head. She didn't want him to see her and Silva as the villains.

"You want to get alfea back to what it really was, that can never happen for me," Sky said, clearly annoyed.

"I'll leave you two to talk," Anya said before turning to Sky, "But Sky, we both love you, me and Saul for reasons I can never tell you. Everything we ever did was for you,"
"I'll grab something from Anyas room and then I'll head to the car,"

She came back a little while later when it was dark, looking around at Sauls room.

She looked at the four pictures on the desk. One of her and Sky when he was a baby, one of the three of them for his 13th birthday, one of sky's first day at Alfea and one of just Anya.

She smiled as she looked at the pictures. She wished that he could be here with them but she knew that when she sorted it out, they would be.

She was completely in her own head, bouncing a tired Sasha in her arms when she heard a car pull up.

She rushed into Bloom and Sky's room, seeing the two of them cuddled up on the bed.

"It's Andreas," She announced and they both jumped up.

Sky instantly walked to the floorboards. When he was younger, Anya and Saul had told him the plan in case they were ever broken into.

"Into the hiding spot, he can't know we're here," Sky said.

Sasha began to cry, her mouth about to open to scream when Sky quickly took her from Anya, the little girl quieting up immediately as she looked up at him.

"I've got her," he mouthed, holding the little girl to his chest.

Anya smiled at how easily he got on with her. He always did anything he could to protect the girl and she was the same with him.

They begun to see smoke, Anya coughing slightly as she looked at the other two.

"We have to go," Anya said and they got out of the planks, stepping into Sky's room.

Anya began to choke up, not because of the smoke but because of the fact that her home was burning down around her.

"Can you not protect the house from the fire bloom, please?" She asked, looking at her with pleading eyes.

"I can try," she said, focusing as she tried to stop the fire from burning down the house too much.

She just had to stand there and look around her home and watch it burn down. Watch her life vanish before her eyes.

1315 words