I heard someone pull her away and I mentally thanked Olivia. She stared at me. This is where it's supposed to end. This time, she grabbed my chin and brought my lips down to hers. I instantly kissed back and she all to soon pulled away. What am I thinking?

"That wasn't part of the storyline!" Stephanie scolded at Olivia who shrugged. "You gotta make it more believable." She said like it was nothing. Stephanie looked into her eyes, they were staring each other down. "Oohhh," Stephanie said, a smirk creeping onto her face, "I get it." She walked away.

Olivia and I were in catering, not really doing anything. Suddenly, I remembered something, "can I have another digit of your number?" "I'll just give you all of it." She said and I kept my squeal in.

Hey, I'm manly.

I handed her my phone and she instantly handed it back to me.

'Olivia: 570-294-3729' (an-random number.)

I grinned widely. Finally.

**The Next Morning**

**Olivias P.O.V.**

I woke up to Seth once again shaking me to wake up.

"Seth, knock it the fuck off." I groaned, shoving him off of me. He landed on the floor with a thud and I sighed in relief and satisfaction. But, that soon ended when he hopped back on me, kissing my cheek over and over again.

"Ew, Seth. Stop." "Fine. I guess you don't want food." I could hear the smirk in his voice. Everybody knows I can't turn down food. "Fine." I said and got up.

I took a shower and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on my usual makeup, black yoga pants, a black sports bra, my black and white regular converse and a black zip up hoodie, but left it unzipped.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone. I put it in my jacket pocket and we left.

We arrived at IHOP, getting pancakes, obviously.

"So, tell me again why you invited me out to breakfast?" "No one else was up." He shrugged and I faked hurt. "So I'm a second choice?" "Pretty much," he smirked, "No, no. I'm kidding." I smiled, "you better be." I said.

"I don't know what to say." Seth said and I looked around. "How was your day?" "Considering it's only 8AM, good so far. I'm here with the Olivia McMahon." "I know, it must be an honor." I said and both of our phones dinged at the same time. I scrunched my eyebrows together and unlocked my phone.

'Stephanie: You and Seth have an interview at 10. If they ask you if you're a couple say yes.'
'Olivia: alrighty.'

She texted me the address and I locked my phone just as our food arrived.

"Let's play 20 questions." Seth suggested and I shrugged, "Okay ask me a question." "Besides your father owning WWE, why're you so passionate about wrestling?" I took a sip of my sunny D and thought about it, trying to figure out how to put it in words.

**Seths P.O.V.**

"Well," she started, "When I was younger, my favorite wrestlers were the ultimate warrior, Andre the giant and more. I loved them, and they loved wrestling. I loved whatever they loved and that's how I got into wrestling. I started to do it at the age of 8. There's just something about getting punched in the face that I like, I guess." She said and giggled while I chuckled.

"What're your favorite moves?" She asked me and took a bite of her pancake. "The Phoenix splash, the red arrow- Neville is a pretty creative kid. Anything that involves high-flying, really."

"You do know you're only 2 months older than him, right?" "I'm still older." I said and winked at her.

"Okay, the basic questions. Favorite color?" "Black." "How did I not know?" I asked her, looking at her outfit.