Television and film actor known for his role as Danny Stevens in the Apple TV sci-fi series For All Mankind. He stars in the horror movie The Black Phone alongside Ethan Hawke and Madeleine McGraw, set for release on June 24, 2022. The film was met with positive critical reception.

Before Fame
From 2013 to 2016, he toured with a professional ballet company. He performed in The Nutcracker.

Trivia
In 2020, he appeared in the TV series Evel alongside actor Milo Ventimiglia. He has earned a significant following on his masonthamesofficial Instagram page for his behind-the-scenes content.

Family Life
He was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona. His sister is a dancer named Brooke Madison. 

Associated With
He has shared photos with TV actor Hudson West on his Instagram account.

AboutActress known for playing Amber Barnes on the show Outcast, as well as McKenna Kyle in the 2014 film American Sniper

About
Actress known for playing Amber Barnes on the show Outcast, as well as McKenna Kyle in the 2014 film American Sniper.

Before Fame
She made her first television appearance as Molly Blake on a 2014 episode of Bones.

Trivia
She started modeling when she was four and has appeared on the cover of Pottery Barn Kids.

Family Life
She has a twin brother named Aidan, as well as an older brother named Jack and a younger sister named Violet, all of whom act and model.

Associated With
Her very first acting appearance ever was with Mikaela Hoover in the short film Hide and Seek.

AboutFilm and television actor who is widely recognized for his performance as Bruce in the 2022 horror film The Black Phone

About
Film and television actor who is widely recognized for his performance as Bruce in the 2022 horror film The Black Phone. This exposure led to him amassing a dedicated fan base online and on social media. Before appearing in The Black Phone, he had acting roles in multiple short films.

Before Fame
He made his professional acting debut in a 2019 short film titled I'm Still Here.

Trivia
He was credited as the extra Sparing Partner in the 2021 short film Camille vs Roscoe Smith. In 2022, it was announced that he had joined the cast of Forever and a Day.

Family Life
He was born in the United States.

Associated With
He was cast in The Black Phone alongside Ethan Hawke.

AboutFilm and television actor who is widely recognized for his performance Billy in the movie The Black Phone

About
Film and television actor who is widely recognized for his performance Billy in the movie The Black Phone. In 2022, he also guest-starred on an episode of The Wonder Years 2021. He was cast in the movie Fragile Heart as Young Dustin Scott in 2022.

Before Fame
He made his professional acting debut on a 2020 episode of Diabolical.

Trivia
In 2022, it was announced that he had joined the cast of the movie Fragile Heart. He appeared in the Broadway First National Tour of Andrew Lloyd Webber's School of Rock the Musical.

Family Life
He was born in the United States.

Associated With
He was cast in The Black Phone alongside Ethan Hawke.

Actor who has appeared in television series including Manhunt, Lovecraft Country, and Welcome to Flatch

Actor who has appeared in television series including Manhunt, Lovecraft Country, and Welcome to Flatch. In the 2020 Netflix film The Devil All the Time, he played young Arvin. In 2022, he played the character Griffin in the horror movie The Black Phone.

Before Fame
His first role was in a commercial with his real-life mother, actress Nina Repeta.

Trivia
He used his family's guest bedroom as a studio to film auditions. He has amassed over 10 acting credits throughout his brief acting career.

Family Life
His mother played Bessie Potter, the sister of Katie Holmes's character in Dawson's Creek. His father Mike Repeta worked as a camera operator in the film industry.

Associated With
He played the child version of Tom Holland's character in the film The Devil All the Time.