but its obvious i wanted to

harrys p.o.v

i finished up my lunch quickly, having not brought too much anyway. i searched the back for barbara but she wasnt there so i guessed that she must be out front covering for me.

i walked out front and saw him again. he was in the back of the 3 people queue.

what could he possibly be doing back, it had only been a half hour since he was last in with the two girls.

'barbara, hi, would you like me to continue?' i asked quietly, not wanting the boy to hear me.

'oh dear, yes of course. let me just get this one and then do your thing.' she exclaimed with a loud laugh on the end.

i smile and nod instead of speaking.

she finishes up with her customer and moves out of the way, pinching my bum as she goes.

i turn to the customer, a boy, blonde hair, blue eyes. pretty. but not as pretty as him.

'hello, welcome to w mandeville what can i get for you today?' i say with my usual smile.

'hi, can i get a chocolate eclair, a chocolate elephant foot, the mars bar muffin, an mnm cookie, a slice of chocolate cake, and a slice of victoria sponge. please?' he says quickly with a strong irish accent lacing his voice.

i cant help but giggle at his choices.

'that everything?' i joke with a smirk.

'oi, im sharing this you know, half today half tomorrow.' he replies with a laugh on the end.

i throw my head back in laughter before getting his things.

'your funny you know.' i say with a genuine smile this time.

'thanks curly. appreciated. 'm niall by the way. i live down parkway area.' he says, reaching out a hand for me to shake.

'harry, nice to meet you.' i reply, gratefully taking his hand.

i put all his goods in a bag and hand it over to him.

'thats £20.65, cash or card?' i say with a smile.

'ooh, golly card please.' niall said, pulling a silly face afterwards. erupting yet another laugh from my throat.

i turned the card scanner thingy around so he could pay.

'right, thanks harry. i should come back at some point, youre nice.' he said with a smile.

'of course, and thank you. have a good day.' i reply, suddenly feeling quite shy.

he smiled before turning around and leaving. i looked down at my fingers as he walked off, completely forgetting that he was next.

i was startled by someone clearing their throat. i looked up quickly, muttering shit under my breath.

'u-um, sorry. er hi, welcome to w mandeville what can i get for you?' i say, blushing like a madman.