𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇. 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇, 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ♡ eddie munson

Начните с самого начала

-

you moved around in your bed, flipping from one side to the other. you had been trying to sleep for hours now, finding yourself not tired at all once your head hit your pillow. it was well past 12 am and your mother had gone to your aunts house to help her do somethings which left you alone in the house.

something felt off, knowing no one was in the house but you still felt like you were being watched. you clicked on your lamp before sitting up in your bed, pulling the blanket off you and putting your feet on the cold hard wood.

shivering as you looked around your room, expecting something to be there but, it was empty. getting up and heading out if your room, going all the way down to your kitchen slowly.

you took a look around, the feeling of being watched never left you—if anything it felt like it was getting more intense. you grabbed a yogurt out of the fridge and a spoon and sat at your dinning table.

eating the yogurt quickly, wanting to be back up in your room as fast as you could and be surrounded by the comfort of your blanket and probably now cold sheets. you tossed the empty yogurt cup into the trash by the back door, taking a peek through the thin curtain that dangled in front of the small square window.

almost expecting something to be looking back at you or at least just something be there but, there was nothing, just pitch black and a lonely street light that flickered like crazy and barely casted any light. sniffling as you moved the curtain back to how it was before and tossing the spoon into the sink, cringing the loud clinking it made against the side of the sink and a glass cup.

you went back to the door and made sure the door was locked, thankfully it was and then going to the front door and checking it as well.

a little squeak came from upstairs, furrowing your brows, you had never thought of the windows or maybe it was just the house settling and if anything it would be dustin or steve and robin just checking up on you or something...right?

calming yourself down and starting to walk up the stairs, you didn't hear any talking if it was steve and robin so you ruled out the noise being your friends because even dustin would talk to himself if it was him.

your nerves settled when you saw no one in your room, and you came to the conclusion that it was most likely the house settling. getting back into bed and pulling your blanket over you, it was colder than you remember.

you turned and took in a shaky breath, your window was open, fully open and the curtains you had were blowing in the wind. shooting up in your bed and scrambling to your window to shut it.

slamming it down and moving the lock, hearing another noise as you laid back down and pulled your blanket over your head. squeezing your eyes shut as you heard another noise, now it dawned on you that if something did come in you had shut and locked and exit point.

feeling the mattress dip next to you, hoping whatever it was would just go away. a hand pressed against your thigh.

"i didn't mean to scare you princess"

your breathing stopped, it sounded like eddie. exactly like eddie.

the blanket was slowly being taken off you, you forced yourself to open your eyes and look at whatever was speaking to you.

it was eddie but something was off.

your lamp gave a decent amount of light, enough that you could see him. your eyes looking into his, his brown eyes now had a red tint to them and his skin was more pale.

"eddie?" you asked in a choked whisper.

eddie's red stained lips curved into a smile, you looked at his teeth and furrowed your brows. were those fangs?