I groaned when he moved his hands slowly down from my bum to my thighs.

He pulled away from my lips teasingly slow, our lips smacking as he let go of mine.

I let my eyes flutter open, and I found myself looking into deep green eyes.

"Louis," his gravelly, slow, incredibly sexy voice purred.

The tone of his voice made a low moan escape my lips from deep in my throat.

At the sound of my moaning, I saw lust flash in his eyes.

Oh gosh.

--------------------------------------------------

Harry's Point of View

I leaned down and attached my lips to the sweet, delicious skin of his neck.

He groaned, tilting his head back to give me access. I growled in approval, and poked my tongue out, swirling it around on his neck.

His breathing got heavier, and he gasped, grabbing onto my hair tightly when I reached a certain spot.

I smirked, and sucked harshly on his sweet spot. I tilted my head, and bit down.

He arched his back, pressing his chest into mine. I pulled away from his neck, admiring the bright red mark.

He looked into my eyes. "Harry,"

"Yeah?" I breathed softly.

"I-I love you."

My eyes widened. His face crumbled, tears gathering in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry! I d-didn't mean t-to say it y-yet! Oh gosh, please don't hate me Harry. I promise, I'll keep my distance, I-"

I cut him off by kissing him again. This time wasn't like the others though. This one was filled with soft passion. Slow movements. Deep love.

I pulled away from his perfect lips, and stared into his eyes, feeling tears build up in my own.

I gripped his cheeks in my hands, and laughed, tears dripping down my cheeks.

I brushed my nose against his. "I love you too." I spoke lovingly.

Shock shown in his pretty eyes. "Y-You love me?"

I nodded, smiling hugely. "I. Love. You. Louis. Tomlinson." I kissed him between each word.

His smile made my heart flutter. "I love you Harry Styles. So much."

I lightly pushed him onto his back. He looked up at me with trusting eyes.

I leaned over his small form, straddling him. I kissed him softly, letting my lips linger there.

"I love you more than anything." I whispered, kissing down his jaw line.

He breathed in through his nose, tangling his fingers in my hair. "I love you more, Haz."

I kissed down his neck, murmuring, "Not possible..."

I gripped the edge of his shirt, looking in his eyes, asking the silent question.

He nodded. I reached under his back, and lifted him slightly off the bed, tugging his shirt over his head.

I softly dropped him back down onto the pillows, and placed my hands on his chest.

He shivered when I leaned down to kiss his collarbone.

"Haz, no." he whispered painfully when I kissed my way toward his stomach.

I looked at him, confused. "What is it, Boo?"

He avoided my eyes. "M-My stomach..."

"What about it?" I asked, gliding my hands over his tummy.

"I-I hate it."

I shushed him, and kissed a trail up from his stomach to his jawline, the whole way whispering words like, "Beautiful." and "Perfect."

When I reached his lips, I saw that he was crying. I wiped his tears away, and kissed his lips softly.

"What's wrong Boo?" I muttered.

"I just love you so much."

I looked him right in the eye and said, "Louis, you are beautiful. You are gorgeous. You are funny. You are kind. You are perfect to me." My last one really got him. I whispered, caressing his chest, "To me, you are worth more than any of the money I have from being famous, Lou."

Tears poured down his face, and he whimpered. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." he sobbed, as I explored his body gently.

Our night was full of passion, and love. We gave everything we have to each other that night. We made sweet love, the only noise being our moans, and whispered adorations through the night.

It was more perfect than I could have imagined.

As I fell asleep with the love of my life in my arms, knowing he is mine, I was finally content.

********************************************

Sorry guys, I don't write smut. But I DO WRITE CUTENESS.

Now, I really just need some ice cream and a good story with enough feels to have me a sobbing mess, guys. I just need that. So what are some good feely stories for me to want to jump off a cliff?

Hello, Mr. Celebrity (Larry Stylinson)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें