Chapter 2: Goatfam

Start from the beginning

I went over to the couch and trew Coco on the couch. "Hey you weren't done" i laughed then sat down next to Coco, Niccolet, and Sarah and it was already 10;pm so we spent the whole day filming the video. It was really fun tho.Ihave tomorrow off from the set tho so i can just chill and relax at home or with some friends. As we were talking i got a message from Blair. Omg he sighned me, omg im so happy right now.

***The Next Day***

I was siting on my bed and uploading my first youtube video hen i got a messege from Gavin asking to hang out😁 I said yes and were supposed to be at stabucks in an hour. So i quickly got up and got ready.

Shirt

Pants

Shoes

Hair (i died my hair full black last night)

Rings

Necklas

Braclet

Phone Case

After getting ready i ran downstairs to eat breakfast. I made myself a grilled cheese because i don't like breakfast foods. I got myself some coffee and sat down at the table. When i was almost done with my food July came in and looked at it, ''really Amazon, a grilled cheese'' i nodded and let my stupidity come out. One i was done eating and cleaning my dishes I asked my mom to drop me off at the mall. Once i got to the mall i almost immeditaly saw Gavin. He was wearing his pink sweater and. ''Hey'' he smiled, ''hey''

⚠️Warning Full Cringe⚠️

We went to Starbucks and got some kiwi star fruit's because we don't like coffee. After odering we went to sophora. We both took our turns looking at lipglosses. When i was looking i found one that i'm pretty sure Solowflo would like. "Hay Gavin do you think Solowflo would like this?', he walked up to me to get a betetr view. ''Probibly'' i shrugged and put it in the cart. "I'll messege Solo and let him know we have something for him." I nodded then continued looking for more makeup. I decided to buy the Jefery Star pallet because i've been wanting it for a while. Once we were done at the mall we went to The Goat house where Solo was. The car ride was a little quiet but comfortable quiet. "Amazon''he called to me whil recording me on snapchat. I tunred my head and did the peace sighn then we both laughed. I leaned in as we rewatched the video.

Finnally we got to The Goat House. We both got out and went inside. "It seems like every time i see you your hairs a new color" Niccolet says coming up to me, i laughed then hugge her along with the rest of th girls. "Wheres Solo?" Gavin asked. "Upstairs" we both went upstairs to where her was. As soon as we got their i threw the bag at him. He looked down at it. "What is this" "just open it" he shock his head."no i don't trust either of you guys" He put the bag on the other side of him. "It's makeup" he just looked up at me for a moment then looked back and forth at both of us, then he slightly peaked it open. I couldn't help it anymore i cacke up because the way he was doing it. He finally opened it to see what we said, MAKEUP. He looked up and smiled at us, "oh thanks guys" i rolled my eyes then went downstair leaving Solow and Gavin.

I sat down next to Coco, Sarah, and Niccolett. We were doing tik toks when Zoe came and sat on my lap getting all comfortable. We just laughed. Ryker came and sat down at the only empty seat In the living room. "I think she likes you" i just smiled and laughed. "I think so too" Then Ellie got up and laid in between me and Ryker. Me and Ryker just started talking about random stuff when i got a messege from Piper asking if i could come over. I said yes but i needed to make one stop real quick, i was gonna go see Txunami, Enzo, and Elliana at The Vibe Crew. "Hey guys im dip" "AWW"I laughed then hugged everyoe goodbye. Then i went into the kitche to tell Gavin bye. "Bye Gavin." "Bye" and then i left.