Chapter 22: Earn forgiveness

Mulai dari awal

"What did your manager say?" I ask.

"The past few matches I have been losing and it's losing him money, today he yelled at me and gave me an ultimatum. He said that I had to choose between illegal fighting or you." He explained.

"Why do you have to choose?" I ask with confusion. 

"I can't get you out of my head and it has been distracting me causing me to lose." He mumbles out, " I have already chosen you though, I was just upset because I don't understand why I can't get both."

"If you like what you are doing then do it don't let me stop you," I tell him.

He scoffed and stepped closer to me. He wrapped his arms slowly around my waist holding me in place. "I like you more though. Yes I loved fighting and it has been something I have done for years but you. You are my home, you are the one I prefer."

His eyes dart between my eyes and my lips. Feeling bold I place my lips on his. He smiles into the kiss and pushed us into my room while our lips were still connected and closed the door with his foot. He slowly pushed me until I was laying on my bed with him on top of me. 

He disconnected the kiss and started to kiss down my neck, " I am so sorry Ivy for snapping at you. " He continued to say that as he left wet kisses around my neck.

I let out a soft gasp and arched my back a little. " You don't have to forgive me, but I am going to work so damn hard to show you how sorry I am."

"I am going to treat you like a queen." He said before putting his lips back on mine. 

I tugged at his shirt wanting him to take it off. He broke the kiss and looked at me for a sec, "Are you sure? We can just continue kissing." He said with concern, his eyes darted around my face.

"I am sure, are you sure?" I whisper and he smiled and nodded.

He took his shirt off and I took off mine. His eyes scanned my torso. I still had a bra on but it still revealed my breasts.

His lips grew into a smile as he knelt down and started to press kisses around my stomach.

I let out some breathy moans as he continued kissing the bare skin. I sat up a bit and took my bra off revealing my tits.

He started trailing his kisses up to my chest. He looked at me with a smirk before bringing his lips to my lips. 

His tongue plays with one of my nipples while his warm hand squeezes and flicks the other. 

"You are so beautiful." He whispers while sitting up. He tugs the waistband of my pants asking for permission. 

I nod my head in response. "darling I need words."

"yes, Atlas." I voice, excited about what he has planned.

He pulls my pants down as well as my underwear and placed his head in between my thighs. 

He leaves warm kisses around my thigh slowly leading up to my clit. He places his tongue on my heat.

My back arches and my eyes close slightly rolling. I try to close my thighs but he holds them open while also holding down my hips. 

He lets out a groan as I moan out his name from the feeling. He shoves two fingers into me bringing me pleasure.

He thrust his fingers into me at a fast speed while still licking my clit. 

I let a couple of loud moans out as I feel my orgasm rising. "Atlas, I am going to cum." I voice as my eyes close.

"go ahead and cum for me, baby." He whispers as he has his fingers go faster.