Honestly, Violetta's head was caught up in the whole EJ thing and how there was a Camp Prom that she didn't even notice he said Simon instead of Dewey. Violetta stopped in her tracks, along with a girl with the Yellow Team. Athena, Jet, and Maddox were the only ones left.

"Oh, I'm Dewey, not Simon! You two, you're out. Dewey says that is a great victory for the Yellow Team. Congrats, you three."

Violetta sighed and walked off to the side. She could feel EJ's gaze burning into the side of her face, but she ignored it for now.

Athena walked up to them, a smug smile on her face. "Yellow Team wins again."

"I hate Dewey says," Violetta muttered. "It gets me all confused."

"Dewey says get ready for the climbing wall next," Dewey stated. "We're having fun."

"Did he say climbing wall?" Kourtney asked.

"Yeah, I'll meet you guys there," EJ replied.

Violetta blinked in shock and turned to see him walking away. Where was he going? Why was he always disappearing?

"Dude, where are you always going?" Ricky questioned.

"Just getting everything ready for the show," EJ answered, and Violetta frowned — so he hadn't taken her advice of living in the moment.

"You can't do that at night?" Carlos inquired.

"Well, Miss Jenn thinks it's better to push . . ." EJ began to say.

Violetta froze. Miss Jenn? What did he mean Miss Jenn?

"What?" they all chorused.

EJ took them into the barn, and sure enough, their drama teacher was standing there with a bright smile to greet them. Violetta let out a small laugh of amazement and hugged Miss Jenn tightly. She had missed her a lot ever since school ended. The rest of them gave her their own hugs of greeting before finding a place to be. Miss Jenn sat on the stage, and Violetta sat on one side of her with Athena. Their whole group talked at the same time, all excited to tell Miss Jenn all about their camp experience.

Miss Jenn clapped hands together, gaining their attention. "Wildcats."

"What are you doing here?" Carlos asked.

"EJ asked me for a couple directing pointers and I had already been back from my Caribbean cruise for fifteen minutes, so I drove here."

"Wow."

"Are you tired?" Ricky questioned.

Miss Jenn grinned blankly for a second. "It's starting to hit me. Tell me about you. What is happening with the show."

"Oh, I'm playing Anna and Kourtney is playing Elsa," Athena responded, holding onto Kourtney's hands.

"I got Olaf," Carlos revealed. "But there's no dressing room, so I basically spend all day in the costume."

"Noted," Miss Jenn voiced.

"And I'm Kristoff, but maybe my dad already told you," Ricky said.

"Oh, and remind me later, he sent me with an early birthday gift for you." Miss Jenn then focused her attention on Ashlyn. "Oh, and who are you playing, Ashlyn? Are you Anna and Elsa's long-lost sister who they discover on ancestry-dot-com?"

"We're not allowed to add parts to this one," Ashlyn told her. "I checked. Several times. I'm actually in the ensemble with Gina and Violetta."

Miss Jenn nodded. "A musical is a beautiful body. The ensemble is its sturdy backbone."