Violetta, Athena, and Ricky sat down in the middle row of chairs. She crossed one leg over the other and also crossed her arms defensively across her chest. EJ caught her eye for a moment and his smile widened. Violetta's stomach twisted uncomfortably and she clenched her jaw, averting her gaze to look out the window.

"Can we have everyone's attention, please?" Carlos called as everyone settled down into their chairs.

"Thanks for coming in early, guys," EJ voiced. "We've been up all night."

Violetta could agree.

"Look, this better be good, because in here, it's still last night," Kourtney said, pointing at the side of her head.

Well, she could definitely say that again.

"We've been working on a plan to save the show and give Corbin and that Channing guy the reality show style juice that they really want," EJ revealed.

"Sorry, save the show?" Gina repeated, basically speaking everyone's thought.

"He — he just wants a little more excitement from us, you know? Like, a little more . . ."

"He thinks we're boring!" Carlos interrupted loudly, and Violetta's eyebrow raised. "He's actually missing our rehearsal today to scout out the kids at Deep Lake Camp in Temecula."

"That can't be a real place," Ricky stated.

Violetta slapped a hand to her forehead.

Athena blinked at her boyfriend. "Oh my God."

"But not to worry, because we have a plan," Carlos reassured them. "And it starts with five little letters."

"Allow me," Val offered.

She then pulled the take a seat board on the easel off, only to reveal another board. This board said the R.C.O.S.L. Violetta tilted her head in confusion.

Carlos pointed at the board. "Watch what happens, fam."

"R.C.O.S.L.?" Gina read out loud.

"No." Carlos pointed at each of the letters. "It's the Real Campers of Shallow Lake. The franchise I was always destined to join. I mean, you were."

"Look, it's easy," EJ continued. "You know how normally we act like regular people, we pick up on social cues, we care about each other's feelings?"

Violetta laughed loudly at that, because if she was remembering correctly, EJ hadn't noticed her feelings at all. "Oh, we do?"

Athena swiftly elbowed her side to get her to stop laughing.

EJ turned confused. "Yes, we do. But now that's over."

"Because the key to any great reality show is the three B's," Carlos explained. "Bombshells, betrayals, and bitch slaps."

Violetta blinked in shock. Bitch slaps?

"Can he say that?" Gina questioned.

"Look, I love the housewives as much as anyone, but how are we gonna pull this off when we're real students who don't have millions to burn and kids to blame?" Kourtney inquired.

Jet raised his hand in the air. "Can I be Team Kourtney on this?"

"No," Carlos responded. "Here's what we're doing." Val pulled away another board. This one also said R.C.O.S.L., but this one now had multiple rectangles with titles in them and question marks. "There's the judgy one, the sometimes jealous boyfriend, the one with the dark past, the crier, the sweetheart, the one with the catchphrase, the one who's here for the wrong reasons, the troubled sarcastic one, the shrink, the bad boy, and the instigator."