"Am I awake?" Athena asked. "Please tell me I'm not still sleeping."

Violetta ducked out of the way of her hand. "Oh, you're awake, 'Thena. It's real." She took Athena's shoulders and forced her to look at her, smiling widely. "You got the lead."

"Anna. I — I got Anna."

"Didn't I tell you it was going to be fine?"

Without a second to spare, Athena surged forwards and practically tackled Violetta in a hug. Violetta let out a loud laugh and hugged her back tightly, the two of them rocking back and forth from the force of the hug. After a moment, Athena let Violetta go and continued to stare at the cast list with her mouth dropped open in shock.

"Sisters!" Kourtney exclaimed in a high-pitched voice, grabbing Athena's shoulders. "We're sisters! Oh my God, Athena, it's a dream come true!"

Kourtney squealed in excitement. Athena grabbed Kourtney's hands and laced their fingers together, squealing along with them. Violetta watched them in adoration. She honestly loved how close all of them were.

"Wow!" Ricky's voice stated, and Violetta turned to see him approaching the barn. "I didn't know your voices could even reach that register."

Athena smiled excitedly at her boyfriend and took a step forwards, jumping up and throwing her arms around his neck. Ricky caught her waist in her arms and held her tight, allowing her feet to dangle off the ground. Violetta grinned softly at the two of them, but then her eyebrows knit in confusion. She looked around the group around the barn. Where was EJ?

While glancing around, her eyes caught on Gina's expression. Gina's eyes were fit in a glare directed at a specific person. Violetta followed her gaze, only to see the glare was pointed at Athena. She frowned. Well, that wasn't good.

"Plug your ears, I'm about to join them," Carlos announced, snapping Violetta out of her trance. "I can't believe I'm playing . . ."

"Olaf!" Ricky voiced, and still holding Athena off the ground, pulled his head away from her shoulder and looked at the cast list. "Congrats, bro. And I'm Kristoff. That's . . ."

"A person. Congratulations on being an actual species, Ricky. What? First Lumière and now Olaf. Am I destined to play an inanimate object for eternity?"

Ricky looked back at Athena, seemingly confused. "Who is Kristoff, exactly?"

Athena rolled her eyes and placed her hands on either side of his face. "How you manage to get the lead roles without knowing exactly who they are, I will never know."

"It's because I'm so charming."

"Oh, yeah, I'm sure that's it. Kristoff is Anna's love interest — well, the one that she ends up with at the end. You'll see in the script."

"So we got the leads?" Ricky questioned, his eyes instantly brightening.

"Yes, baby, we got the leads," Athena confirmed, shrieking slightly when he spun her around in excitement. "Okay, okay, put me down."

Violetta sighed as Ricky set Athena back down. She could use a spinning hug from EJ. Those were the best.

"Make way for Madame de la Grande Bouche!" Ashlyn dramatically said, making her way through the crowd. "Make way for . . ." She stopped in her tracks at the cast list upon noticing where her name was, and Violetta winced a little. "The ensemble? I mean, hey—" she turned towards them all "—the ensemble. You can't do a show without the ensemble. There are no small parts, only small actors, right? Don't count your lines, make the lines count."