Chapter 10

ابدأ من البداية

Every time I close my eyes
I wake up feeling so horny
I can't get you outta my mind
Sexin' you be all I see

The trio sang out, as I tried not to laugh from the deadpans of both Risotto and Prosciutto.

I would give anything
Just to make you understand me
I don't give a damn about nothing else
Freek'n you is all I need

Sorbet and Gelato were also trying not to laugh; giving little side glances to me. I made eye contact with them, which made me burst out into laughter.

Ghiaccio gritted his teeth, turning up the volume to his headphones as he was trying to finish a book. Pesci though suffered as Melone and the others got louder with his singing.

"We're almost there. Let them enjoy themselves." Risotto told Prosciutto, who gripped the wheel tightly in irritation. "Fine." He Huffed out tuning out everyone in the car except Risotto.

-------------------------------------------------

Finally, we arrived at our destination; which was a Mall. "Bro, I could have brought my money." I pouted at the group. "You slept in, so that's entirely your fault." Ghiaccio scoffed at me.

I turned to him glaring. "Fix your rat's nest." he pulled at my matted hair. "Don't touch me." I snarled, swatting at him. Prosciutto pinched his nose, quickly pulling me to the side. "I'm not having you walk around like that."

he pulled a small comb from his breast pocket and quickly brushed my hair harshly. "Ow, Hey!? You're tugging too hard!" I winced as he finally finished up; holding my head firmly as he tied up my hair.

"See, Isn't that better?" he smiled bringing me back towards the others. "Awe, look at you!~" Melone squealed out. "Sh-Shut up!" I run ahead going towards Risotto; who began to walk towards the entrance. I bumped into him, causing Risotto to raise a brow.

"Sorry." I apologized. Risotto sighed sticking out his hand to me as we crossed the street. "You need to be careful, don't want you being hit." he looked at me. "Uh, yeah." I nod smiling awkwardly as Risotto held my hand firmly. 'It hurt like a bitch too..' I shudder a bit, remembering how I got my brains splattered at one point.

We all entered the building; which was very busy and crowded as well. Everything about the mall was very nostalgic. Including the posters, the stores, and the music playing in the background. Everyone parted ways except Prosciutto and Pesci.

"Come, we're going to pick up a few things." he held my hand as Pesci followed along. Prosciutto walked into a tailor shop, that happened to be in the mall. "Pesci, show her around the area. Maybe she'll want something."

Prosciutto turned back to the cashier to talk to them. Pesci nodded, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the shop. "Uh..where too?" he questioned as I followed him.

"I haven't been here before so I don't know..." I huffed out. "How about we find you some new clothes or accessories?" Pesci offered. "Sure, lead the way." I followed him as he walked into a random clothes store.

"I'll look around, thanks, Pesci." I walk around the aisles looking for something I liked. I paused, grabbing a shirt to look at it. "I like this one.." I mumbled out as I snatched the hanger and went to Pesci. I got closer to Pesci, who was looking through the hair clips and other accessories.

"Hey, would you want some?" he handed me the ones he picked. He placed the colorful assortment of cat, star, and skull hair clips onto the little store table for me to look at. "I'll take them all, I like them."

I look at Pesci, showing him the shirt I picked. "Can I have this too?" He nodded, observing the skull pattern. "Yes, I'll pay." He went up to pay for the items.