Level ∞ [Bonus]

Start from the beginning

"Daughter," Lisa's mom greeted, hugging Chaeyoung. "And Lisa." She hugged her next.

"Haha..." Lisa feigned amusement, whereas Chaeyoung giggled.

Lisa's mom excused herself for a moment because she wanted to help her husband with serving the dinner.

"Oh, you are wearing our couple ring." Chaeyoung took note when Lisa was drinking a glass of water.

"Hm... And you are not..." Lisa pouted.

Chaeyoung smiled, she held out her hand. "Give me one of yours then?"

Lisa nodded her head eagerly. "Yes, my princess." She made a show of going on her knees and slipping the ring on Chaeyoung's ring finger.

Then two gasps echoed as plates dropped on the floor.

"Oh my!" Lisa's mom squealed.

"Huh?" Lisa got up, turning to her mom, alarmed.

"I approve!" She rushed to them, taking the girls into her arms. "Don't worry! We will take care of the wedding costs!"

"Whose wedding?" Chaeyoung blinked.

"Yours of course!"

The couple locked their eyes before they glanced on the ring on Chaeyoung's finger. Oh.

"Oh!" The two said in realisation.

They didn't have the heart to tell her otherwise, so they went along with it. Although they delayed the wedding until their incomes were stable.

•••••

After their first hit, the couples rented their own apartments and turned their old apartment solely into their office.

"Chu..." Jennie whined, tugging on her sleeve. "Can we cuddle now?"

"Mhm..." Jisoo mumbled while continuing to shoot her opponents. She didn't even lift her head to look at her girlfriend.

"Jisoo..." Jennie repeated, circling around her before she plopped herself on her lap.

Jisoo had the audacity to move her head and look around Jennie, so she can see the screen again. She didn't spare the kitten on her lap a single glance.

Jennie sighed, a disappointed but not surprised look on her face. She proceeded to wrap her arms around her girlfriend and bury her head in the crook of her neck.

Jisoo finally made a sound, making Jennie perk her ears up only to meet disappointment.

"Hey, Lisa! Don't run ahead!" Jisoo scolded into her mic.

Jennie groaned, almost giving up but her feelings were not that fragile. She would keep trying, she was used to dealing with this gamer anyway.

Therefore Jennie nuzzled her head in Jisoo's shoulder, planting a tender kiss before she inhaled. It made the other shiver, that's progress.

Then Jennie lifted her head and closed her lips around Jisoo's earlobe. She lightly grazed it with her teeth until it wasn't all that gentle anymore.

Jisoo pulled her head away. "Ah! Jendeuk, it tickles!"

Jennie smiled in triumph. She tried to connect her lips with Jisoo's earlobe once more but her girlfriend dodged multiple times, while still playing.

Jennie got tired eventually. She peeled herself from her girlfriend and walked out of the room.

She waddled through the floor with a frown on her face. She was sulking because she didn't receive enough affection.

A small dog bumped against her feet, Jennie looked down to see Dalgom nuzzling against her. Jennie bent down, patting him.