Pikachu

Pikachu

    I scampered across the field hoping to find some stray berries. With no such luck, I continued on my way.

    After a while I came upon a oran berry tree. After a bit of rummaging i found one berry. my belly was still rumbling after I slowly ate the berry. I just lay there hungry.

    Out of  the corner of my eye I saw a trainer approach me. S he held the bain of my existence, the pokeball. This is just great. Just great, i'm hungry, tired, and now a trainer wants to catch me.

     The trainer had pointed a device at me and I heard it say, "Pikachu: The mouse pokemon; It raises its tail to check its surroundings. The tail is sometimes struck by lightning in this pose."

     After the trainer put away the device I stood up ready to bolt for my nest, I had my babies to care for. As the trainer released one or there pokemon I bolted, running for my nest.

     I faintly heard the trainer cry out in surprise that I was running away. I quickly ran out of energy. I found and hid in one of my numerous bolt holes. after sniffing around a bit I found that this was one of my forgotten ones with berries. I ate several of the berries saving most for later to feed my babies.

    Just as I was about to leave, I Saw the trainer and her released pokemon run past my hideaway. I decided to wait a second longer before I left.

     As I started  running again I began to worry about my babies. If they were awake or not. Weather or not they were hungry. Oh gosh I hope they're not hungry yet. I might need to move them again. There was just not enough food in this area. And the trainers didn't help. . . wait. . . oh no!

     As I approached my nest I saw the trainer playing with my 6 babies. Electricity sparked my cheeks and I growled at the trainer.

   The trainer turned around in surprise. Realization must have hit the trainer because she asked, "Are these your babies?"

    I gave an affirmative nod. My babies finally saw me and ran to greet me hoping for food. When they saw that I had no food With me they started crying with hunger.

    The trainer saw this and offered us a huge amount of berries. My babies took them with greed.

    This many berries could feed us for several months. I swatted the babies away after they had had enough. Then I stored them away. The trainer sat and watched me while I was doing this as we settled down for our afternoon nap. She got up to leave , one of my littlest got up and followed her. It appeared to want to go with her.

    The trainer looked to me to see if it was ok. when I nodded the trainer took out a pokeball and carefully tossed it at my baby.

    After my baby accepted the capture the trainer let my baby out of the ball and placed it on her shoulder.

    "Don't worry I'll take good care of pichu for you."

    I nodded and laid down and went to sleep.

    And as the weeks followed my other babies left. on their own journey with their own trainers.

   And after awhile I relocated with the berries that the first trainer gave me. I settled down in a area with lots of food. After awhile I found a mate and we had more babies and they went there own ways.

   Thats how I lived until I encountered something familiar. . . but thats another story.