1.2

jaemin went into his class and took a few moments to glance at the room examining every single person,

to find out whos too talkative, too annoying, too popular, too stupid, and too smart that they have to correct every single sentence jaemin may say.

his eyes focused on jaehyun the boy he met earlier.

'eh i guess it wouldn't really be that bad to sit next to him right?' he thought, he felt a slight comfort within this class now knowing he has at least a person to call a friend.

he occupied the seat next to jaehyun which was seated in the end of the class, he might've regretted this now because his vision is blurry.

"oh hey! uhm.. i dont think you should sit next to me if you want to have friends" jaehyun said while looking at jaemin.

jaemin felt bad about how jaehyun said this sentence with no mind of how sad it was.

"no its fine i wasn't planning on getting friends here.."

jaehyun grinned hard enough to show his dimples,

"you won't regret being my friend i swear!"
jaehyun said as his voice sounded less sulky and his face lit up.

jaemin nodded while smiling awkwardly.

he sat next to jaehyun and the door creaked open, a teacher showed up.

his face was grumpy and his eyes were emotionless, he stood with confidence and a voice that feels like venom being spat on you everytime he spoke...

"goodmorning everyone,
my name is mr. Cleveland."

jaehyun rolled his eyes and jaemin looked puzzled as to why, did he know this teacher?.

"my class will be more important than any others and i will be the most strict one of all..
there won't be any stupid poems or stupid historic dates, it will be stuff that will actually make you smart in the future." mr. Cleveland said while not maintaining any eye contact with classroom and taking his stuff out of his bag.

"he already has a high ego.. i really hope he isn't going to be my math teacher.."
jaehyun whispered while leaning himself to jaemin.

"however, i will be your mathematics teacher for this year.
my rules are very strict and if you mess on up, there won't be any forgiveness but more consequences and you will be sent to your home. forever"
he said with rudeness filling his tone the class can't help but think he meant it to someone but there wasn't anyone who knew him.

"you just had to say it didn't you?"

jaemin whispered back to jaehyun who sinkend in his seat and pouted his lips while looking at the window and his hand stretched reached his pen which was clicking the wooden desk.

"im getting bored of this class"

jaehyun whispered as the teacher was talking in the background.

he looked over to jaemin who was too focused on whatever the teacher was saying and writing notes.

jaehyun can't help but stare at the him..

his skin was perfectly sun-kissed,

his eyes glowed under the sunlight creating a honey color,

and his hair was blowing lightly because of the open window infront of him.

jaehyun shook his head and continued to listen to the teacher.

it felt weird for jaehyun to stare lovingly at his new friend like that..

as he was thinking of jaemin the bell rung which made the teacher sigh and leave.

the class slowly started drowning in the noise and jaemin started packing his things up and leave until a voice followed behind him.

"jaemin wait!"

jaehyun yelled while catching up with the younger, jaemin blinked and tilted his head slightly as an answer.

"would you want to go to my house?"

"sure"

jaemin nodded while smiling shyly.

he knew he was uncomfortable around the subject of making friends but jaehyun didn't seem so bad after all.

jaehyun grinned while showing his dimples while saying bye to jaemin

"i have to go! me and you only share one class together"

wait what.

jaemin stopped in his tracks and looked at jaehyun

"wh-what do you mean we don't share classes?"

"well whats your next class?"

"english"

"oh i have sports.."

jaemin nodded while looking down and jaehyun just left.

the same feeling came to him as the bell rung again.

fear.