Moan of Dog

"Where should we look first, Madoka?"
"Anywhere, she's homeless remember."
"It's been 2 years though, in that time she could have turned her life around and become rich."
"Impossible, for the entire time that i've known her she's shown no interest in getting a job."
"Well she could have gotten one."
"This is why Kyousuke left you."
"What did you just say?"
"I said that Kyousuke left you because you're annoying it was either that or he found out that you were cheating on him."
"I DIDN'T CHEAT ON HIM I WOULD NEVER DO THAT."
"Oh you would." Madoka pulled out her phone. "Hey Homura, i'm kinda horny tonight, wanna have sex?" The text said
"That's faked."
"Why would I fake a Discord message that's in server where no one has said anything in like a year? And even if that's faked then how do you explain these?" Madoka showed Sayaka the messages asking Nagisa, Mami and Kyoko to have sex with her.
"Even if I did cheat on Kyousuke, you're a former pornstar you have no right to get mad at me."
"I am a former pornstar but i'm not mad at you i'm just showing you the reason as to why Kyousuke broke up with you."
"Wel-" Sayaka was interrupted by moaning

"Who's moaning?"
"I don't know but I think we should find where the sound is coming from."
Sayaka and Madoka ran over to the source of the noise, a cardboard box.
"Kyoko, please pull, I might.get pregnant if-" she was interrupted by Madoka opening the box.
"Found her and an extra one."
After Madoka shot up Mitakihara Middle School most students stopped going there because they didn't feel safe anymore, one of these students were Poorfag. Because she didn't go to school Poorfag didn't have anything to eat and on one cold Winter night Poorfag thought that she was going to starve until Kyoko Sakura saved her by giving her food and letting her stay with her. Soon after they started dating.
"What do you want Madoka?" Kyoko asked
"I want you to help me destroy North Korea's economy."
"Sure, just give me apples."
"Babe don't do this, you promised me that you wouldn't do something like this again for apples." Poorfag said as she hugged Kyoko
"Again? What did you do last time?"
"I killed almost all of the Jews."
"Who hired you?"
"I don't know since they were wearing a mask but I could see that they had blue eyes."
"Hey Poorfag, why are you wearing a dog tail and dog ears?"
"Well, Kyoko forced me to wear them, she's a furry. Here's her leash."
Madoka attached the leash to Kyoko's neck.
"Let's go buy you some delicious apples, doggy."

Next Chapter: Florida Walmarts