𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 | Headcanon

Start from the beginning

"Well then, I'll fulfill my promise and leave you alone. I've got some higher-ups to talk to." You get up, and begin your walk back.

"Wait, what? No, don't you dare go, Y/n!" He's quick on his feet, running as fast as he can to get to you.

"Why? Didn't you tell me to leave you alone afterwards? If I'm going to get in trouble with the higher-ups, I might as well try to negotiate with them." You say, before Alhaitham blocks your path.

"You know what, Y/n? You're really stupid. You can get the both of us a demerit just for trying to put up a debate with them. It isn't worth it. Come on." He takes your hand and drags you back to the bench.

"Alhaitham! I thought you made it clear to me that you didn't want me around, and now all of a sudden you decide it's a good time to babysit me?" You say seriously, but with a hint of sarcasm.

He looks up at you, and he seems to be thinking of whether or not to say something. You decide to wait patiently. Without knowing so, you're pressuring him so much by just looking into his eyes.

"Well, if you go back to Akademiya, you're bound to get the both of us into unpredictable amounts of trouble. So yes, I do want you to stay. I always have." He replies, without thinking. 

At this point, he wanted the mark on his face to hurt. To him, it's way better than feeling embarrassed to the bone.

You're supposed to be feeling angry that he takes you for a fool, but instead, you smile.

"Well then, why don't we begin this 'playdate' by picking up the homework and books you dropped?"

Dehya

-you saw for yourself a fight with Dehya against a few other guys

-you felt sorry for whoever she'd pick a fight against, because you know they would always lose

-the same goes for this fight, and she beat them merciless with only a small scar on her arm

-Lil' Oneshot:

"Y/n, I want you to know that if you're here to try to lecture me, don't even try. I won't regret anything I did to them." She looks away, a hand covering her scar.

You laugh, "If anything, Dehya, I'm here to congratulate you." You hold out your hand, waiting for her to take it.

Confusion is the first emotion, then surprise, then a small ounce of happiness. She uncovers her bruised arm, and willingly takes your hand.

A small handshake is shared between the both of you, before you snatch her whole arm as softly yet forcefully as possible.

"Hey, what was that for?!" She yells, as you take your med kit and open it with your other hand. Ignoring her irritated roars towards you, you take wet cotton and begin cleaning her wound, before using a towel to dry it. You then take a bandage roll and rotate it around her scar, making sure it's tight, but not to the point her arm is purple.

After you're done, you look up to see an impatient Dehya, glaring down at you.

"What's with the long face?" You pout jokingly.

"You didn't need to do that. My arm would've been okay even without your help." She crosses her arms, still as stubborn as ever.

You chuckle, "Do... I need to bandage up that face of yours too? It's looking redder than anything I've seen."

~BONUS~

Cyno ♡

(because his appearance in the 3.1 trailer was hot)

-got two weeks of suspension

-was said to have defended himself from a few low-life bullies

-unfortunately, he was the one that was caught punching them

-in his two weeks of having to stay at home all day, he'd always wait patiently for you to visit him

-you'd call him a "trapped puppy", because that's how he acted like whenever you'd be there cuddling with him

-even though he got in trouble, he was still one of the Akademiya's best students, therefore meaning that his teachers still wanted him to do work at home

-knowing that he's already demotivated from being in small spaces 24/7, you insist on giving him your answers whenever he looks tired

-other times, you would just be making random hair styles with his long and incredibly soft white hair, from braids to buns to freestyles

-Candace would sometimes hang out with you both, but she'd always comment on how she feels like a third wheel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me, were you able to connect a few dots? Of course, maybe not all of these headcanons are connected, but that part is really up to you to find out!

I'd also like to say that if any of these headcanons have made a character look bad, I just want to let you know that I have no intentions of doing so. All of them have certain perspectives, and there's good and bad you can interpret from it, but remember that it isn't from the official, canonical perspective.

Anyway, thank you so much for 10k reads! I've been working on another oneshot that's meant to be the 10k special, but its story and fluff sucks so it will take some time to rewrite it using an actual plot.

I'll be working on that oneshot whenever I can, so fingers crossed I can get it done this week!

-Sma11B3an