PoV: it's winter and your polycule turned you into their kotatsu

Tanjiro wonders to himself, as he sits in one of the many futons strewn across the floor around the firepit.
     'What in fresh hell?'

     Mitsuri yelps when Rengoku steps over her and tackles Shinazugawa full force.  They go rolling and yelling into his perphrial where they- by the sound of it- slam straight into a wall.
     Makio is... wrestling?  Shinobu?  That or Tengen should know that one of his wives might be about to leave him for another Hashira.
     Meanwhile, Iguro swears loudly at Tengen as the larger man crushes him under one knee and gets halfway into Tanjiro's lap before Muichiro grabs him by the hair and starts hauling him away.  Only to get jumped by Hinatsuru and Suma.
     In another corner, Inosuke and Genya have gotten into an impressive shouting match and Zenitsu is crying and desperately smacking Giyuu with a pillow as he tries to haul himself over even with Kanao firmly dragging him backwards.

---

     Earlier:

     Mitsuri whines and scooches closer to Shinobu under their shared blanket, "It's so cold!  Everything is so cold!  Why is- EEEAAAAAAOHHH MY GOSH SHINOBU-CHAN YOUR FEET ARE LIKE ICE!!!"  The woman screams and scrambles away from Shinobu who is currently blocking her ears with her fingers.

     Tanjiro yelps when she topples into him and then laughs softly when she starts to apologize, "No, no-"
     "-so sorry!  I'm so so sorry, Tanjiro-chan, I'm really heavy too, oh my gosh are you okay?  I'm so sorry!"
     "Kanroji-chan!"  He places a hand on her shoulder, "It's really okay, I'm fine!"
     The woman freezes and then immediately grabs his hand and presses her cheek against it.

     "Oooooohhhhh, you're so warm~!"  She practically purrs, cupping his hand with both of hers.  "You know I love it when you call me that too!!  I love you so much~!"  She squeals.
     Tanjiro laughs and cups both of her cheeks in his hands as attention in the room drifts over to them, "I know, I tend to run a bit of a fever thanks to my breathing technique."  He frowns softly, "You are really cold to the touch, Mitsuri-san..."
     "Ah!  No!  Please call me Kanroji!!  Please, please, please!"
     "Okay, okay!"  He laughs, "Kanroji-san,  you're cold."  He brings her into a hug and she gasps audibly into his shoulder.
     "You're like a furnace!!"

     Shinobu is next to them in a second, pressing the back of her hand to Tanjiro's forehead and frowning, "You are very warm... Are you sure you're okay?"
     Tanjiro smiles, gentle as always and takes her hand gratefully, "Yes, Shinobu-san!  I'm well, please, sit with us.  You're hands are really cold!"
     The woman seems to think about it before deciding to join their little hug.  Tanjiro tugs the blankets up around their shoulders and sighs into Mitsuri's hair.

     After a minute Inosuke and Zenitsu come clambering over.  Inosuke-mannerless as always-  forces his way in under the blanket wordlessly and shoves his face into the back of Tanjiro's neck before going limp.
     Tanjiro gasps sharply, "Oh my gosh!  Inosuke, your nose is so cold!"  He laughs breathlessly, glancing back at the other boy in concern.
     "I'm fine!  It's cause I'm the Mountain King."  Inosuke mumbles and scooches closer.

     Zenitsu on the other hand, asks softly if he can sit with them.  And when Tanjiro inevitably sweeps the boy under his arm and begins to pet his head just the way he likes it Zenitsu giggles and tosses his arms around Tanjiro and Inosukes' shoulders.
     Muichiro appears next and gets halfway into his first sentence before Giyuu steps infront of him and interrupts blatantly.
     "I'm cold too, Tanjiro.  I have bad circulation."  He lies through his teeth, everyone knows Giyuu basically never gets cold.

     But Tanjiro's arms are open and his smile is warm, "Muichiro?  You were saying something?"  He says over Giyuu's head while the Hashira pushes Zenitsu to the side earning a bitter grumble.
     "Yeah,"  the boy glares at the shameless back of Giyuu's shameless head, "I wanted to sit with you too.  My futons really far from the fire."  Muichiro points behind at the futon everyone just watched him kick away from the fire before he walked up to Tanjiro.  Tanjiro snorts and motions the boy closer.
     Muichiro smiles and ducks inbetween Giyuu and Mitsuri.  Giyuu grunts in pain and Zenitsu sniggers as Muichiro plants one foot in Giyuu's gut and starts shoving him away.
     "Hey,"  Tanjiro's voice takes on a warning tone, "play nice."
     Mitsuri giggles as the two ravenet's glare witheringly at eachother under Tanjiro's chin.