Chapter 3

(A/N: I'm sorry it took so long guys!)

where we last left off: In a panic, we both ran, we ran to the house even if it took an hour.

—————————-

Priscilla and I entered the house completely soaked in rain, only because at the 30-minute mark of us running home it started thunder storming.

"Girls? is that you?" I heard my father say

"No, it's a bunch of robbers," I replied, slightly annoyed that I was soaking wet.

"No attitude, Y/N!" Priscilla's mother (Anna) yelled slightly since she was in the laundry room.

Priscilla had already made it into the kitchen to make herself a snack, after all, a lot of running makes everyone hungry. I decided not to eat tonight so I quickly went up the stairs and made a left to my room. My room was already nicely decorated even though it had only been a week, or two, maybe three. I can't remember anything right now. I slowly realized I had left my bag by the fence and started cursing at myself. I decided to forget about it until the morning, only because the stadium was close to my school. I got in the bath so my muscles could replace nicely. While soaking in the bath I looked to my right, at the small table I had in my bathroom, and started to stare at the flyer I had.

"CHEER TRYOUTS, THIS THURSDAY AFTER SCHOOL!"

my eyes slowly traveled down the paper and caught the messy handwriting that Misty Cooper had handed me, The sentence had said "No blacks allowed!! (This only applies to you, Y/N L/N!)".

I stared at the sentence with not a lot of disbelief. I'm already used to this, which is sad because I've only been here for a short time. I dried myself off and got dressed. I quickly brushed my teeth, put a pillowcase over my hair, and tied it. I took the flyer out of the bathroom with me and set it on my nightstand as I climbed into bed. I turned the flyer over to the back and went to bed, shutting off my lamp in the process.

(A/N: THIS IS SHORT BC I WROTE IT ON MY PHONE BC I BROKE MY LAPTOP, IM GOING TO START GETTING INTO THE SCHEDULE OF POSTING REGULARLY!!!)