𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

Comincia dall'inizio

it took one minor inconvenience for her to act the way she acted and to be honest? i didn't need that in my life. all that negative energy gets cut off quick.

when i was done, i closed the door to wear it looked like it was closed and locked before getting in my car and driving to icelyn's.

__

"fuck her ion give two fucks," i said sitting on icelyn's couch with the meanest mug on my face.

"you couldn't have waited until she got back from wherever?" icelyn asked me.

"she had already blew me when she changed the locks," i shook my head, "its more to this one argument icelyn and you know that. i been sweeping shit under the rug all these years but when i finally call her out she wanna play victim. i'm not jackin that like at all fuck allat,"

"i understand you completely," she nodded, "you're not in the wrong at all but like all that lady stuff in that house and you've broken the door.."

i shrugged, "that's not my problem anymore," my phone started ringing in my pocket and i pulled it out to answer it.

"hello," i said bluntly.

"where you at? you supposed to been done gettin yo shit," bando said mugging the air as he drove.

"i'm at icelyn crib," i said to him.

"and what you over there fa?" he asked me.

"cos i'm stayin here," i shrugged, "i got all my shit with me and ion wanna fill up your crib with all of it,"

"why you sound like that? and why you got all yo shit you was supposed to get some,"

"i got there and the locks were changed so i decided to take all my stuff instead,"

"the fuck?" he said furrowing his eyebrows, "she changed the locks on you?"

"it appears so," i mugged him because thats what the fuck i just said.

he sighed as he shook his head before speaking up again.

"aight bring all yo shit to the crib,"

"you not listenin to me? i'm stayin at icelyn's," i said.

"bring all yo shit to the crib. see you in ten." he said before hanging up. i looked up at icelyn confused as she stood there trying not to laugh.

"what girl?" she said in between sniggers, "he want you to be over there so go,"

"so you want me to leave?" i asked her.

"i don't mind you stayin but yo nigga literally told you to take all your shit to his spot,"

"that don't mean i gotta go tho," i said scrunching my face up.

"it's your choice," she shrugged going back in the kitchen.

nobody finna tell me what to do and hang up on me like i'm a little ass kid. tuh.

"you sittin there with your arms folded and a scowl on your face like a little ass kid," icelyn walked back in the room shaking her head.

i relaxed a little realising that i was indeed acting like a child. i was just mad at everything i had going on right now. i was literally homeless. but i didn't want to move in with bando because we wasn't even boyfriend and girlfriend. i didn't need him getting comfortable and end up not getting with me at all.

but he wanted me there, and i wanted to be there too.

i got up and grabbed my keys and shoved them in my pocket before taking my phone off charge.

"you goin?" icelyn said looking up from her phone.

"yeah before he start bein aggy n shit," i stretched, "ima text you,"

"okay," she said walking over to me go give me a hug. i hugged her back tightly. "don't think about this shit too much. you know you got this and when you wanna talk you know i'm here.. okay?" she rubbed my back.

"yeah," i nodded starting to feel a little emotional. my own mother disowned me for some shit she caused but somehow it was my fault. shit didn't make sense to me. i might got a lil attitude but i don't be doin shit for real.

"it's good you not stayin here anyway cos i be usin my vibrator like all the time," she said standing back with a smile. i looked at her in utter disgust.

"you need a penis. like asap," i said mugging her.

"bitch you need a penis, the fuck," she chuckled.

"girl bye." i said with a smirk. ima be getting that penis real soon.

__

"i love breathing the same air as you," i said kissing bando all over his face. he just sat there with his eyes closed and a wide smile on his face.

"you was all aggy earlier now you wanna be all cute and shit," he said rubbing my ass. i was sitting on his lap facing him whilst a movie was playing in the back.

"i was mad earlier that's why. over that shit now," i lied. i was still mad as shit but i was distracted right now. and i really didn't feel like keeping that shit on my mind.

"i know you still thinkin bout that shit," he said looking up at me. i rolled my eyes and tried to get off his lap but he pulled me back.

"why you tryna get off me?" he chuckled.

"cos you're gonna wanna talk about it and ion feel like doin allat," i waved my hand.

"naw i was finna say i know how you feelin right now cos same shit happened with my ma when a nigga was like eighteen," he rubbed my back, "you ain't gotta worry about that shit cos you still got me and yo friends. you'll be good,"

i nodded as he watched me. he rubbed my ass and eyed me before biting his lip softly.

"what?" i said mugging him. he sucked his teeth and grabbed my face pulling it closer to him.

"don't talk to me like that," he said, "and don't be muggin me either," he pecked my lips then looked up at me before pecking them again. this time the peck turned into a kiss and the kiss got deeper, causing bando to pull my body into his some more.

"no," i said pulling away with a light laugh.

"what?" he chuckled. i looked down and stared at him. this shit was making my pussy THROB and eating it wasn't gonna do the trick. i wanted to get fucked.

"if i say you gon tell me ian ready for allat," i shook my head. he looked at me confused for a little bit before he started laughing.

"get up right quick," he said tapping my leg. i slowly got off his lap and watched as he stood up and stretched.

"you bout to leave?" i said with a pout. he nodded and cracked his neck before speaking up.

"i gotta go handle some shit,"

"okay," i nodded. i lowkey felt a way but only because i wanted to be under his skin. but people got shit to do and i'm not bout to stop him.

"you straight? its some shit in the fridge you can cook if you hungry," he said running his hands threw my hair.

"you know i don't cook nigga," i stale faced him causing him to laugh.

"aight, here," he said going in his pocket and pulling out a stack. he handed me $100.

"get yo self somethin ta eat, unpack yo shit and relax. i'll be back soon," he said kissing my forehead.

"thank you." i smiled and with that he left.

i was lowkey bummed about my situation but i knew i was gonna get out of it real soon. and having bando and icelyn there for me helped a lot cos i swear if ian have them niggas i'd be goin crazy right now.

-
something like a filler 😘